Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@fourpaws56......cali, thanks for the cute pictures of your fur babies.  

Well, hopefully the game will be tonight.  As far as I know, the weather is ok.  The game they postponed last evening will be made up in July.......

Honored Contributor

Cards just won 5 to 3.....played in 34 degree temps.  

Off to go to bed.  

Sweet dreams everyone.....

Respected Contributor

Image result for kitten morning coffee gifs

Honored Contributor

Morning everyone.

Stayed up way too late last night, then I woke up too early this morning.  Guess I will have a nap this afternoon.

Just checked the time for tonight's game.  They have postponed it.....guess it is because of the horrible temps they played in last night.  It was just way too cold to be out there on the field.  

Was glad for them when the 9th inning came to an end.

Time for some breakfast now.

Honored Contributor

Hump DaaaaaaaAY!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

They just won't quit calling......the SPAM calls.  Was sound asleep, the phone rang, and no I didn't answer.....  Saw it was a SPAM #, so I blocked it.  They just don't care.....  

Did a search on the #, and there was one message from someone that received a call from that same # and said they answered the phone....and when they answered, the person at that # hung up.  

Ok, wish I could fall back asleep....but.....

Honored Contributor

Just went to check my e-mails.....Had only 1.  It was from QVC....."You're on our best dressed list"......  the message was blank.  Have deleted.  Am wondering if this was a SPAM too.....

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe   those spam calls are so annoying , I turn off the ringers at 5 pm, that's when DS has to go to sleep...

I have been spring cleaning since 6 this morning,now my back hurts,time for advil and a break....

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@ShowMe   those spam calls are so annoying , I turn off the ringers at 5 pm, that's when DS has to go to sleep...

I have been spring cleaning since 6 this morning,now my back hurts,time for advil and a break....

I do worry about you......You need to slow down....  Have a feeling you don't rest between the chores you are doing.

Ok, I just got kicked off and had to reload this......  So, I'm giving my computer a break for a while.

Honored Contributor

See the source image

OMGosh.....look at those eyes.....