Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Merry Christmas @MickD@ShowMe@Preds@fourpaws56 and all fluffettes!

Valued Contributor

irish christmas.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lesa, Merry Christmas!!!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: meme and text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, good morning!🌞 How are you feeling?

Honored Contributor

'Mornin' @loveschocolate.  I'm worn OUT!  Still not running on all cylinders.  LOL  How about you?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, healthy here so far. Tired. I am trying not to be irritated by the family drama. DH said of his brother that if they want to be antisocial (Christmas Eve), that’s their problem. He’s right. My brother that lives in Wisconsin called me yesterday and he’s ticked off at my brother that lives in Cleveland. (My other brother lives in California). My brother that lives in Cleveland rarely keeps in touch with us anymore. A lot of it I believe has to do with his wife. She doesn’t get along with any of her family so I guess she expects the same of my brother. Anyhow, my brother sent a scathing email to my brother in Cleveland. Waiting on the other shoe to drop. Calgon take me away! 

Honored Contributor

Sounds like normal family to me @loveschocolate.  Haven't met a family yet that doesn't have drama.  Some of the advantages of being an only. Smiley Wink

FIL changed the time for us at the last minute.  Just an hour or so earlier, but one brother and his daughters didn't get the message and they all showed up very late.  We had just started putting the food up when I saw one of the girls pulling in.

Honored Contributor

Morning girls......Fluffettes and everyone.   

@Preds@loveschocolate........Sorry you both had family situations yesterday.  Now you know why I don't mind spending that day alone.  No problems trying to keep everyone happy.  But, I did have to contend with the dog's barking across the hall.  They went out, and she started barking right after they left, and finally wore herself out about 1/2 hour before the returned home.  They left around 1:00 and returned around 7:00.  

As I said the other day, it is supposed to be very very cold here tomorrow......  Getting down to about 10 tonight and not getting out of the mid 20's tomorrow.  Just don't want to chance it with my car.  Also, my car is covered with snow, and know I can't clean it off.  So, no treatment for me tomorrow.  I am waiting for a call from Dr. G's office to let them know I won't be in.  

My chemo buddy, Sheri, is supposed to come to see me tomorrow.....will be bringing lunch from Panera's......  This all depends on how she is feeling.  She said she would call first. 

Don't have much going on here today.  So, it will be quiet around here.  That I like a lot.  

Fixed my chicken dinner yesterday, and it was very delish......  Have plenty left over for several meals, and also some nice chicken sandwiches.  

Ok, hope everyone has a wonderful day.