Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden Kiss the pavement......ha, my arss!

I was talking to DH about the suv and he knew exactly the ones you were talking about.....men and cars....he says - Great choice!

@MickD...tell DH I said THANK YOU and give him a hug.  That makes me feel good.  You behave and fix that man a steak sandwich, ya hear me?

Honored Contributor

@shell garden Git it like @loveschocolate said......git one in every color!

Remember the shoes?   I have 5 boxes of em......I was gonna wear the red pair tomorrow to my son's school holiday party....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden Git it like @loveschocolate said......git one in every color!

Remember the shoes?   I have 5 boxes of em......I was gonna wear the red pair tomorrow to my son's school holiday party....

@MickD...you got the RED?  Aren't they a beautiful darkish pink mauve color? I don't know why they named it red.....but, Aren't they beautiful?  Unusual color and I love mine.  You did get 5 just like me, lol.  Great deals we got.  Wear them to that party and shake your BOOTY, lol.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden I wanted the mauve in the suede lattice, but they didn't have it in my size.  I got the red in the full leather with the open back and peep toe.  Great pop of color as I don't do red!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

See the source image
Honored Contributor

@MickD@shell garden, I have the red ones too! I got the beige ones in the other booties!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shell garden @loveschocolateP_20171220_181441.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden I wanted the mauve in the suede lattice, but they didn't have it in my size.  I got the red in the full leather with the open back and peep toe.  Great pop of color as I don't do red!

@MickD....YES, I got the "red" which is more of a darkish pink mauve in the leather as well as the navy, black, dark brown (bark) in the leather.  I don't do red either, but that color we got is so beautiful and unusual.  I also got the peep toe one in the suede "blush" color.

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MickD@shell garden, I have the red ones too! I got the beige ones in the other booties!

@loveschocolate....I remember that!  Don't you like that color "red"?  And, I'm like MICK...I don't do red shoes unless they are burgundy.  YAY....you got the beige ones too.  We all three got great deals on them.  I think they are sold out now.

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden @loveschocolateP_20171220_181441.jpg

@MickD...YAY!!!  Just call us the "Cinderellas" of shoes, LOL.  We did good!!!