Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Lesa.......  Talk about good timing,,,,,,  So glad to hear from you.  Sounds like you and your DD's family are busy.  Am sure they are happy she is not on the road as much as she had been.  Family is so important, and important to be there for them too......

Hey lady, now don't stay away so long.  As you know, we can come looking for you.

Hope you all have a joyous holiday season......  And love and hugs to you.

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Well husband just can't stick to one task.  He went to Lowe's, then complained about the garage and where to put the Halloween stuff....now he and DS are going to take a surfboard to be repaired.  I'm out.  Do the lights or don't....jeez!

That's the way the mind of a man works....I guess.....lol.  Sorry this has happened.  

I haven't gotten started here yet.  My heart just isn't in it today.  May just wait until tomorrow to finish up.......

Valued Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Lesa.......  Talk about good timing,,,,,,  So glad to hear from you.  Sounds like you and your DD's family are busy.  Am sure they are happy she is not on the road as much as she had been.  Family is so important, and important to be there for them too......

Hey lady, now don't stay away so long.  As you know, we can come looking for you.

I'll get on here more often, since it's going to take me a week just to catch up on all I missed. lol

And if you come looking for me, we'd be happy to see you. Hope all the Fluffettes come here,too.We're the house on the corner with the orange trees all around us.

Orange-Groves-in-FL-1024x683-2.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

I'll get on here more often, since it's going to take me a week just to catch up on all I missed. lol

And if you come looking for me, we'd be happy to see you. Hope all the Fluffettes come here,too.We're the house on the corner with the orange trees all around us.

Orange-Groves-in-FL-1024x683-2.jpg

Would love a trip to Florida.....but that just isn't in the cards for me.  It will be a while before I get to go any place.  It is almost 3 months now since I fell, and have just completed the PT and been released by them.  That has been pretty hard on me.  Besides fracturing my T11 area, had an infection in the cancer on my back (cleared up), and now back to getting my OPDIVO treatments.  That's about all I can do right now.  Still have quite a bit of pain in my back......  Not using as many pain pills now, but am glad I have them for when I need them.

You have a lot of reading to do to catch up with us and on what has been going on.  Have fun......

Honored Contributor

Thanks for those kind words, @ShowMe!   No, I've never ordered any Cuddl Duds...  maybe that will be in my future!    I think the kidding stopped after everyone realized you had discovered a great find!    I get emails from Shop National because of your recommendation of the site, and I have noticed they do offer what looks like good prices.    That's awful about the woman taking your new ones!    What is wrong with people???   You almost need to start taking inventory when someone does your laundry.   (sigh)   Anyway, thanks for the good wishes and I send them right back to you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

MickD wrote:

Well husband just can't stick to one task.  He went to Lowe's, then complained about the garage and where to put the Halloween stuff....now he and DS are going to take a surfboard to be repaired.  I'm out.  Do the lights or don't....jeez!

Hi, @MickD!    Sounds like he's working with ADHD or something akin to that.   Hang in there...   there's always hope!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Hi, @Lesa!   Great to see you!   Sure, we'll come on down to visit -- just say when!   Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas!

Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @Lesa!   Great to see you!   Sure, we'll come on down to visit -- just say when!   Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas!

@dooBdooGreat to see you,too. I'll be sure to let you all know when the best time will be to visit . Merry Christmas to you!!

I'll send this truck around to pick you up. 

christmas truck.jpg

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Thanks for those kind words, @ShowMe!   No, I've never ordered any Cuddl Duds...  maybe that will be in my future!    I think the kidding stopped after everyone realized you had discovered a great find!    I get emails from Shop National because of your recommendation of the site, and I have noticed they do offer what looks like good prices.    That's awful about the woman taking your new ones!    What is wrong with people???   You almost need to start taking inventory when someone does your laundry.   (sigh)   Anyway, thanks for the good wishes and I send them right back to you.❤️

Yes, I agree with you about the kidding and teasing.  Have ordered a number of things from National, and have always been very pleased the items.  Like a few of the knit tops I have ordered from them.  Very soft, and launder beautifully.

I do inventory all the time.....that's how I missed them.  Even had her looking for them.....and of course, she couldn't find them.  I know they didn't walk off on their own.  Know I won't have to worry about it any more with Jeanne when she starts doing my laundry.