Valued Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Hi @ShowMe So glad to see you back HOME and POSTING. You've been through so 

much, but you're a fighter, and will come out ahead. 

We had to get a new modem-router; our Internet was too slow except for the times it didn't work at all.

healing prayers.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lesa.......Thank a bunch.  It's great to be back home and sleeping in my own bed.   No resting in the hospital or rehab.  Never ever want to go through that again.  The worse part of it all was being away from the little Mr. Lucky.    

Right now I'm waiting for the cleaning girls to get here.  Really in need of a good cleaning.

Good luck with the new modem......

Hard to believe it is almost the end of the month already.  

Valued Contributor

friday.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lesa nice to see you!  Anything exciting going on?

We got a huge wireless router.  It's about 8 inches square with the rubber antennae..ugly.  It's about 30 feet away in the office.  My son still needs to use a cable to his computer which is in the kitchen.....where my eyeballs can see what he is doing.  Anyway, the big router doesn't work for him and I'm gonna trip over that cord one day!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe well that is progress on the decrease in pain meds.  I bet you're gonna be tired tonight!

I did everything but Costco.  Got in the door and they only take visa, so will go back next week. Parking lot was a nightmare and I flipped off a dude who didn't yield the right of way at a 4way stop....good grief.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Lesa nice to see you!  Anything exciting going on?

We got a huge wireless router.  It's about 8 inches square with the rubber antennae..ugly.  It's about 30 feet away in the office.  My son still needs to use a cable to his computer which is in the kitchen.....where my eyeballs can see what he is doing.  Anyway, the big router doesn't work for him and I'm gonna trip over that cord one day!

Hi @MickD  The most exciting thing going on today is that the letter o is sticking on my keyboard. Have to hit it a few times. grrrr.......

Our router is in the room where DD and SIL computers live. I brought mine with me, but I don't need it.

and to @ShowMe and all the Fluffettes:

231755-Cute-Good-Morning-Happy-Saturday-Cats.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for animated happy fall saturday
Honored Contributor

Happy college game day Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Waving to everyone.  Hope everyone is doing okay.

Congrats again, LOVES on your DD's schooling.  I know you are proud.

Glad you are back home and feeling better, SHOWME.  I know you missed your Mr. Lucky.  Hope you continue to feel better and we hope you have not started back puffing on those cigs.  One day I will quit too, but not now, lol.  I hope Sister enjoyed her visit, too bad the majority of the time was spent while you were in recovery.  Hope she plans to come back soon when you will be home more.  Take care.

Beautiful, crisp cool weather this past week with some nights around 38 degrees.  It's going to warm up to around 82 today and tomorrow and back down to middle 60's next week....love this weather, lol.

I hope everyone is doing okay and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend.  

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cat and text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."