Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds and ....I will give husband to you guys as neighborhood pooper scooper.  He took the afternoon off to register the 2 rifles. ....yes they're better than the 2 we have!  DS showed me the difference in the bullets...great!  We live in the OC...who needs guns?

The client gave husband the rifles as payment .....patents that need to be filed or something.  The guy has no family.....and just found out that he is terminal.  So is liquidating his stuff ....I give up. If the man is dying, who cares if his patents are filed or continuated....

I need a shrink at this time as my twos idiots are driving me bonkers!   

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Woowoo Wackadoo Wednesday!

I'm already on the crazy train....toot! toot!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, it's hard to believe I have been home for a week now.  Had all 3 of the folks here today.....nurse, pt, and ot...... and now I am rather tired.  Did sleep like a baby last night.  During all the time in the hospital and therapy facility, and now that I'm home, have not had one night where I have had trouble going to sleep.  Thank goodness for that.  

It feels so darned good to be home.....never ever want to be in that 

predicament again.  

Don't have the words to tell all of you how much I appreciate your well wishes, thoughts, and prayers.  As I have said before, you are all a very special group of posters........

Don't know about all of you, but I know what I'm having for my dinner.  It should be getting here any minute now. Ordered my Chinese shrimp lo mein......that will be enough for a couple meals.

Dinner was just delivered......will stay hot for some time now.  It smells so good.......OK......now it's your turn.   LOL

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Leftover spicy chicken noodle soup here!

It sounds like you had a very busy day!  Enjoy your wonderful Chinese cuisine!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, Chinese food, yum!!! We went out and had steaks. DD's celebration dinner. 

@MickD, your dinner sounds terrific! You must be quite the cook! DD wants to go clothes shopping tomorrow! God, give me strength! 

Good night all!!! Zzzzzzzz.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Hahaha....quite the cook....okay!  I just throw stuff together.  Usually I can't eat as it's too spicy!

Have fun clothes shopping today with your DD...you may need caffeine!

Honored Contributor

Happy Thursday Fluffettes!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Morning girls.......   It's a beautiful day here.  64 out there and sunny.  

PT was here already and gone.  Done with all of them for the week.  Will be calling me to let me know when they will be returning.....until then, I am supposed to do the exercises they want me to do.  I would be doing much better of Arthur would leave my

knees alone.....

Tomorrow afternoon the cleaning crew will be here to clean my abode......it is really in need of it.  

So between then and now, I will be taking it kind of easy.  

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe Leftover spicy chicken noodle soup here!

It sounds like you had a very busy day!  Enjoy your wonderful Chinese cuisine!

Am laying low on spicy foods for now.  But would love some chicken noodle soup......

The Chinese dinner was not as good as usual.  Could be my taste buds......