Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

....Oh I was on the phone with my bro.  He bought a condo.  Right near his job, so he can walk to work.  We rarely talk, so when he phoned I said - Who died?

ROTFLOL......so funny.  

By the way, Paloma has 2 cats and 2 dogs.  And, she thought Mr. Lucky is beautiful.  Loved his personality.....

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I am glad Paloma did a great job!  Boy, you're right....what a small world.  She sounds like a perfect daughter too!

Yummy yummy lo mein in the tummy tummy!

The boys are eating leftover burritos.  There is so much sauce...and they're eating it too during the weekend after the meat is gone....over rice, etc.  It is not spicy at all, just a really nice flavor.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo I hope you had a great day my friend!  You are such a good good person...luv yuz!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Gooday Happy belated birthday to the royal HRH youngin!  I hope you get better soon.  How did the move go? Take care of yourself and put some vodka in that oj!!

Honored Contributor

Image result for finally friday

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

SHOWME.....see ya sitting on that couch with your Denim & Co. clothes you ordered.  And your hair in a turbo towel, ready to start the day.   Lubs the booties, lol....

Showme's gonna get me, but I don't care....LOL.  She knows I love to pick on her, HA HA.

Image result for Humor Good Morning

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE:

PREDS and DOOBDOO....got Irma gone out from your way?  My neighbor came over and got the

limbs up for me....Bless his heart.  I let him do it....he has a truck and could haul the bags of limbs off in one swipe, I paid him even though he didn't want me too.  

MICK...sounds like your pool is coming along.  You'll be so ready to put on your flip flops and drink a margarita in margaritaville, lol.

LOVES.....I love the video/pictures of Smiley.  What a beautiful baby.

SHOWME....I am so glad you love your laundry lady.  What a small world is right.  It was meant for her to come into your world to help you out.  Hopefully, things will run smoothly now for both the cleaning and the laundry.

GOODAY....oooh, sorry you are sick.  You might need to see the doctor.  Of course, with all you and DH are going through with the move as well as last minute details and now the backing out of the sale, it's no surprise you have run yourself down.  Try to get better and if not, see the doctor.  Hopefully, your BFF will get things rolling again.

LESA....check in, you and SMOKY and let us know how you are doing since that awful IRMA.

MARINA and FOURPAWS....waving to you and hope you are doing okay.  

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HRH.  YAY!!!!  and many, many, more.

Image result for animated old man sitting on a throne

Esteemed Contributor

Check y'all later....behave.  Yeah, right, lol.

Image result for animated happy weekend
Esteemed Contributor

SHOWME....I see up above that you posted a picture of your vest.  It's pretty. Enjoy your new clothes. HEY....you are back to posting pictures now, good for you,....you figured out how to do it again.