Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Image result for cute wednesday gifs

Hello to you too!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Preds @loveschocolate OMG I just cannot drink and read anymore as It is a hazard to my iPad!  I literally just spit out water.....OMG...you guys are killin it!

Loves -you are working through your fear of clowns!  Coulrophobia....I learned something new....

Hump DAAAAaaY!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I am glad that you had a good night's sleep!

A sheriff's helicopter was flying around....there is a lost child.....he must be learning disabled.  DH and I are gonna go out with the dogs....very scary.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

....missing 24 yr old who has the mental age of 10.  We were on the trail and a cop was driving on it.  He had just received a call that the guy may have been spotted....

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

....missing 24 yr old who has the mental age of 10.  We were on the trail and a cop was driving on it.  He had just received a call that the guy may have been spotted....

I hope they have @MickD.  So sad and scary.  That poor child and parents. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds I would be freaking out if I were the parents.  I phoned the school, and was told it was an old man.  Then DH got the accurate info online.  If the last location of him is correct, he walked a good 2 miles.

Tribe of weirdos alright!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

image.gif

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate....and you're the weirdest one!  Hahahaha!

Honored Contributor

What's for deeeeeener everyone?  Turkey tacos here!