Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Oh Mick......before I forget it......the monkey is still in the bag......lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe Haha Haha! Oh no....let him out!  You're so funny!!

My grammar....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

OMG!  WELCOME BACK

@dooBdoo

Words can't adequately say how glad we are to see you back.  Your comforting thoughts and your beautiful use of words have been missed.

I must admit, my tear ducts got a little moist.  You have been missed but, welcome "home" where you are safe and loved.

Honored Contributor

@Gooday. Aaaaaw.....you let your soft side show!  Sweet post.....love it!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Gooday. Aaaaaw.....you let your soft side show!  Sweet post.....love it!!!!!!!!!!

Shush....zip it, zip it! 

Honored Contributor

@Gooday Too late.  We've all seen your soft underbelly now!  Haha!

Honored Contributor

Gooday wrote:

OMG!  WELCOME BACK

@dooBdoo

Words can't adequately say how glad we are to see you back.  Your comforting thoughts and your beautiful use of words have been missed.

I must admit, my tear ducts got a little moist.  You have been missed but, welcome "home" where you are safe and loved.

Oh, dear, @Gooday.    Your post brought tears to my eyes.   Thank you, so very much.    You are so special to me, and I do so appreciate you.     Thanks, again, from my heart to yours.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Okay. I'm off to scope out what I can sink my teeth into.  We had a late lunch and now my tapeworm is calling me.  Maybe some fresh fruit or Fritos.  Maybe both.  Hmmm.... decisions, decisions.

Later Fluffettes.  @MickD later girl.

@MickD wrote:

@Gooday Too late.  We've all seen your soft underbelly now!  Haha!

Honored Contributor

@Gooday later.....you gonna kill me later?   Hahaha!  Luv yuz!!!

Honored Contributor

Ok, going to go hit the hay.  In my jammies, teeth brushed, and you know the rest.  Hopefully I will get a good night's sleep.  And, here's hoping I can sleep a little in the morning.

Sweet dreams.......