Valued Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

To @ShowMe and all the Fluffettes, and to all who visit today.

sunday.jpg

Honored Contributor

Happy Sunday!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Lesa What are you up to today?

If I'm lucky, I'll get my big buhunkus on the treadmill before it gets too hot.  Our upstairs a.c. is already running.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

@MickDSo far today, I've walked 4 times to the main road (county road) and back. That's about a 1/2 hour, more or less; probably a little less.

Then I watched a church service from Delaware. 

Next was a Whopper, Jr. for lunch.

That's enough for today. Oh, I watered the flowers,too, and washed the breakfast dishes.

Such hard work I do. lolol

So, get on the treadmill and start treading. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lesa You've been busy!  I gotta get movin before I decide not to!

Valued Contributor

@MickDI did one other thing. I put a disgusting pic on Home forum on a thread titled "I find this disgusting."

Honored Contributor

@Lesa oh no you did-ent!!!  OMG!  That thread is ridiculous.

My parents had a ranch house.  When you walked through the back door there was a bathroom in front to the left, then a closet in front of you then the kitchen right of that....I never thought the bath was too close to the kitchen.  Oh, to the right of the kitchen was a dinette and another bathroom next to it.  Maybe we should've had outhouses!

Valued Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Lesa oh no you did-ent!!!  OMG!  That thread is ridiculous.

My parents had a ranch house.  When you walked through the back door there was a bathroom in front to the left, then a closet in front of you then the kitchen right of that....I never thought the bath was too close to the kitchen.  Oh, to the right of the kitchen was a dinette and another bathroom next to it.  Maybe we should've had outhouses!

@MickDRemember that song ( I forget the name of it) but the words sounded like "bathroom on the right)?

Here's a nice outhouse we could get and start a new fad. I'll be nice and get one for the OP of the other thread.

Poplar_Forest6.jpg

A brick outhouse at Thomas Jefferson's Poplar Forest estate near Lynchburg, Virginia
Valued Contributor

Not to change the subject but what are you having for dinner? haha

We usually have a large salad for Sunday dinner. Love it.

Honored Contributor

@Lesa That is the nicest outhouse I have ever seen!  Leave it to Jefferson!

I am going to make philly cheese steak for the boy again.  I have been doing salads a lot.  I'll have a big salad too.  Maybe a chef type salad with ham, avocado, cheese, olives.....maybe eggs....