Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Well, it's that time of the night where I want to go get on my jammies and get comfortable.  Have a few dishes I need to do first......but it won't take me long.

Hope every one has a safe night and sweet dreams.  Will see you some time tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe maybe door to door, but reverse 911 where the emergency enforcement gawds phone everyone in the area to evacuate.  Unsettling about not having live footage or local coverage, but we're near the San Diego line, and don't get those stations....and hush hush Camp Pendleton.

Have a good night!  I get to sleep in tomorrow as DS is not going to school tomorrow  - he is working late tonight.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy friday memes

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe it got close!  About a mile a way just up the street.  I was ready to bug out.  Tried to get to bed by 10 just in case, but the idiots behind us were swimming until 10:30....they have 3 little kids.  Anyway, the fire spread fast.  Now it's 700 plus acres.

I have a teeth cleaning and need a small cavity filled on my front bottom tooth.  Not a good day to go.  Air quality is really bad.  If we need to bug out we've got a full tank of gas and will drive north and pick up Steve from school...I don't think that'll happen.

@MickD....OMG, I hope you and your family are safe from these terrible fires.  What's it like in your area now?

Esteemed Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

@Preds wrote:

Hey @MaRina ... I'm so sorry for your friend.  Yes, she is going to "feel" this for a very long time.  Just be there for her.  Her pain may never go away.  She will always hold it, but I hope she can manage it at some point.  I can't even imagine it and hope I never do.

Wishing you a Happy 4th and a wonderful weekend.  Sending hugs to you, yours, and your friend. 

@Preds you are absolutely right she now has to live with this the rest of her life. Even though it was a complete accident, no drugs,alcohol, phone that's not her it was just unfortunate. She may have blacked out she can't remember. Witnesses say she veered off to the left side and then all bad after that. My friend is ok! PTL for that. 

Happy 4th to you and yours.....already enjoying fireworks here NOT!!!!!

@MaRina...bless her heart.  Praying for your friend.

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden I'll be watching too!

@MickD...yeah!  I'll be watching too.  No buying though, I definitely do NOT need anymore Christmas decorations.  It's starts at midnight tonight and all day tomorrow. 

If anyone buys, let us know what you got.

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

Morning everyone. 

We are in for a hot one today.  It will probably be in the high 90's by about 3:30.  It is pretty windy out there, and current temp is about 85.  Then supposed to be a bit cooler tomorrow. 

Not doing much of anything today.  Don't need to go out for anything, and really wouldn't want to be out in the heat anyhow.

MICK.....wondered how far the fires are from you.  Be safe sweetie.  I was already in bed last night when you posted.....or else I would have called.  Keep us updated when you can.....most of all.....take care.

Hey, the Cards won last night.  One more game in AZ and then it's home for them. 

Am in need of another cup of coffee right now. 

Tomorrow is TGIF......

@ShowMe...hope you get all your errands and grocery shopping done before the weekend hits...and fourth of July traffic.  Get some rest, Showme and stay inside.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image result for happy friday memes

@Preds....hey woman, why aren't you taking today off? 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate wrote:

@shell garden, I got my booties and I LOVE, LOVE them!!! I now see why you own more than two pair! I love the red color in the leather pair. I will probably go get another color in both!!! You are such an enabler!!! But in a good way!!! Love ya!

@loveschocolate....YAY!!!!!!!  YABBA DABBA DOO!!!

LOL, I know....I have all colors in the leather ones except the sand brown, lol....I love them.  And, don't you just love the "regal red"????  It's more of a darkish pinkish/raspberry color...it's hard to describe, but it's a beautiful color which really surprised me.

LOVES is swaying and showing off her new shoes, lol.

I highly recommend the navy or the taupe in the leather if you get another pair.  And, I only got the blush pair in the suede...did you get a suede pair too?

Honored Contributor