Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate Good luck at the doc's today!!!!

Happy Hump Daaay!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Hey @Preds!  LTS Dooney & Bourke MLB Cardinals duffel bag for $329.44 !!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Hey @Preds!  LTS Dooney & Bourke MLB Cardinals duffel bag for $329.44 !!!!!

ROTFL ... um, NO Thank you!  I'm a good mommy, not a rich one @MickD. hahaha

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds Just lookin out for my peeps!  I have one D & B bag that I bought when I had money...it is so small it fits a wallet and phone....that's it!

Honored Contributor

I don't quess I'll ever have one because I just don't want to spend that kind of money on one bag when I can buy several instead @MickD.  I like to change mine out often because I get bored with them.  LOL

Thanks for looking out for us. 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds I have 3 Kathy VanZeeland, 1 D&B, and 3 no name brands.  I just bought 2 Aimee Kestenberg bags A275860....I think I have a beach bag...not a big bag lady.....I switch mine out every few months.

Honored Contributor

I have a few of Kathys and her hubs.  A few E. Aigner, Tigs, and a couple of V Bradley.  I'm very picky about having pockets for "things".  I have a couple of expensive ones that have the conceal pocket with keys, but those aren't daily bags.  The EA's were his moms and handed down to me @MickD.  If I'm in a store I always walk down the purse section to seeif something is waiting on me.  LOL   At least I don't have as many bags as I do shoes. 

Honored Contributor

@Preds Nice purse collection!  I don't have many shoes....well I have at least 10 pairs of black heels, sandals with heels....kinda ridiculous.  When I go to a store I go to the shoes and handbags......and China depts....

@ShowMe I love the denim and co polka dot shirts...gonna put in my wishlist.....mixed reviews...love the colors!

Honored Contributor

@MickD@Preds, I love shoes and handbags! The thing is, I rarely rotate! Lol! I get comfortable with a purse or shoes and that's it! I need to be more adventurous! 🛍

Honored Contributor

Anyone buying the JM TSV set of eight body butters?? Her body butters are the best!