Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

Afternoon flufferetts, 

Well .my son shared his bronchial infection with me. It was probably because we were sharing a bathroom while our master bath was being renovated. I washed my hands thousands of times a day but still got it. I'm on antibiotics and 800 mlg of Ibuprofen, helps bring my fever down.

@ShowMe you're always in my prayers! 

@dooBdoo miss seeing you, happy to see you posting.

@shell enjoy your family time I know you'll swim circles around the kids LOL! 

@Preds HI to you! 

I wanted to ask if any of you saw ABC person of the week last night? She's my friends daughter, amazing little girl who's changing our world Heart

At @MaRina ... No I didn't.  We go to bed eary and miss stuff.  We try to catch up the next day ... or two.  Always proud of and for kiddos doing their best.  Will look for it.

Sorry you are feeling "out of whack" too.  I think we are all struggling with this carp.  I've been "sick" since January and I think everyone else has been, too.  Trying to talk myself in to going in to the doc.  Need a lighting bolt to make me do that. LOL

Take care of yourself and keep those moves going.  It's going to be a beauty when it's all done.

@Preds WOW since January what exactly is it? You poor thing! I had to call the doctor because of my fever and I knew it was the same thing DS had. You need to call your DOC now! 

Google it you'll be blessed, grab a tissue! 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Yes, the shirt would be perfect with white crops!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MaRina ... I'm good.  I have sinus an allergies, and chronic bronc.  Changes in weather just mess me up.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe Yes, the shirt would be perfect with white crops!

The crops are pink, and the Liz jeans are white.......

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Oh, the more pink the better....hahaha!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

If anyone is interested......at least on my TV, the Cards/Giants gazme is being shown on Fox regular channel.  That's where I'll be tonight.  It just started.

Honored Contributor

Don't know who the announcers are, but that one is very difficult to listen to......talks 100 mph......   Very poor on Fox's part to have an announcer talk like that. 

Honored Contributor

@MaRina, feel better soon. I just looked up Leah online and she's precious!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning friends images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope its cooler today....I had a splitting sinus headache all day yesterday......gurrrrr.