Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

....all I wanted to do this morning was to sleep in.....yahoo alcoholic up the street was blasting music at 6:30.....DH is getting almond champagne....I might as well party!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET MICK......HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY! 

LOVE YA SWEETIE. 

Honored Contributor

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED EASTER.  ENJOY BEING WITH YOUR LOVED ONES. 

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone. 

It is beautiful here this morning.  But we are supposed to have storms later, and rain tomorrow and Tuesday.  The temps have been pretty darn nice.  But, that YELLOW stuff is all over the place.  Doesn't make it very pleasant to be outside or have the open.  So, in order to be able to sleep, have had the a/c going. 

Boy, the Cardinals are really having a serious problem this year.  Don't know what the heck is their problem.....

With all I've had going on here lately, have really been off schedule with getting necessary things done.  Yes, I had to go out yesterday to get Mr. Lucky's litter at the pet store, and on the way I checked out the parking lot at Schnuck's......it was packed, so I said I would go home after getting the litter and wait a while to go grocery shopping.  That was a good decision.  Got everything I needed for the coming week....even from the deli.....  Was worn out after I got everything in the apartment and put away. 

Need to get over to Walgreen's right after lunch time to get my medical supplies.....  Then later in the afternoon Jean from upstairs will be coming down to get me going in the guest room.....  Have a few things I need to do before she gets down here.  So, my afternoon will be busy.

Yesterday afternoon Linda brought over enough food for me to last a couple meals.  She spent the day cooking.  It looks so good and smelled so good.  That will be my Easter dinner.

Monday I have to go see my primary doctor, then on Tuesday I see Dr G (and get results from the scan), and get my treatment.  Then not planning on doing anything for the next few days.  Will be doing some resting.....

Will try to watch the Cards/Yankees game tonight.  It is on ESPN and starts at 7:00 central time.  Don't think I will have a thread going.....can't stand the pain.....lol

Ok.....now it's your turn...... 

Respected Contributor

Sorry if the print is small. I am posting from my phone.
Happy Easter and Happy Passover.

I see the gang has been here all week and everyone seems to be in fine form.

We have nothing planned for today but other than Friday we've been out every day or night.

Well...I've got to get the coffee on. DH is STILL sleeping.
Waving to everyone.🐰🐰🐰🐇🐇🐇
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, have a blessed Easter. Now you know how I felt last year with the Reds. Ugh. @MickD, Happy Birthday!!!! @Lesa@shell garden@Preds, and all fluffettes have a fantastic day!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe I will watch the game later too!  I am glad you have dinner all ready to go.  Nice of Jean to help you out today...you'll have a busy day!

Thanks for the bday wishes! I'll call ya later...maybe during the game....if ya can squeeze me in to your busy schedule!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICK!
I just saw this.
Party like it's 1999. Drop it like it's hot! 🎂🎂🍷🍷👏👏
Honored Contributor

"Happy Easter to ALL!"

Image result for Happy Easter animated gifs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor