Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Hey @croemer  I saw that X stuff at Walgreens but didn't know anyone that had actually tried it yet.  I'm going to assume that you had used Claritin before? 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Hey @croemer  I saw that X stuff at Walgreens but didn't know anyone that had actually tried it yet.  I'm going to assume that you had used Claritin before? 

I tried everything this year Preds and finally found what worked. Ahh...what a relief it is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@fourpaws56 just you and your DS run through the store really fast....throw the stuff in the cart and go!!!!!

@Preds I can't take anything ....maybe benadryl....but what's the use???  I am allergic to all that stuff.  Fortunately it normally isn't too bad in this arid climate.....I feel for ya sista! Have fun at FIL's!

I can't take a lot of things ... especially if it has a D with it. 

Have fun?  Sick humor going on there girlfriend.  LOL  We are already planning our retreat to the front porch ... smoking cigs. gives us an out... for a few minutes.  DH doesn't smoke, but he follows me out.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds Oh no!!!! Why is your DD "pitching one"?  Front porch works for me!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD ... DD was trying to do her shopping today for tomorrow and is ticked off because others were too.  I was ROTFL ... duh, honey you have known about this for the last month, last week, Thursday.  We talked about it.  I offered to help.  She was shopping today!  Good grief ... this cracked me up ... and it did her when I said all this to her. 

She is trying to impress her inlaws.  Their first Easter dinner ... which MIL use to do .  Been there, done that.  She will be fine and I feel for her.  MIL is a harsh woman at times, but she means no harm. 

Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

@Preds wrote:

I tried everything this year Preds and finally found what worked. Ahh...what a relief it is.

I may try that @croemer.  I don't know if it's the pollen or the age that's getting me, but I don't like it.  I want to be outside.

Honored Contributor

@Preds EEK...for your DD!  Put MIL in the closet with a big guy in a bunny suit....that'll fix her....then it will be smooth sailing!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Hello everyone hope everyone of you have a Happy Easter that is blessed with all good things you enjoy.  Hoping the bunny leaves you lots of jelly beans. Also I think it is Mick's birthday today she is just a young lady who I hope she has many more Happy Birthdays. Been busy this past week baking and getting ready for the usual group that gathers here around the table. A couple are not going to be here they are having serious health issues that are putting me ever the edge. But I guess I have to put a smile on my face and go on. On a lighter note we made our own beets and fresh ground (grated) horse radish and wow the roots were so strong that the windows had to be opened to get rid of some the aroma out of here. Everyone of us could not see or breathe . 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Early morning Easter greetings to all of you!   @ShowMe, @Preds, @MickD, @cater, @Lesa, @Suziepeach, @loveschocolate, @MaRina, @croemer, @Gooday@fourpaws56, @shell garden, and all our friends.   I was reading through the thread yesterday, catching up and about to post and my power went off and on -- blip!   Happened 2 more times, and I said no more of this today.    Not sure what that was about.    Up this beautiful a.m. to go to a sunrise service and breakfast, but first I wanted to send my love to all and to wish you a most blessed and mindful Easter Sunday.    Peace be with you.❤️

Easter lilies sunrise

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy easter images