Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMeI figured the burgers were doctored and inflated!  The taters sound diiiivine...omg I could eat 5 pounds of em......I am glad you got sumpin in your tummy!

Yes, now I'm full......  Had enough to last me through the night.  Will have my Boost a little before I go to bed.

There was a knock at my back door a little bit ago.  It was Jean from upstairs.  She said that when I am ready, she will be here to help me with the guest room.  We talked about my schedule for this next week, so decided it would be best to get started next weekend.   Yes, I am very fortunate with having such nice neighbors.  When I told her about the angel situation yesterday, she said I can do your laundry for you.  Told her she has enough to do with doing her own and her boyfriend's.....plus with working....etc.  She just think about it......

Know I will be getting rid of a lot of things I can't wear anymore.  Would love to have it so that I can have all my clothes up here in the 2 closets.  Since my life style has changed, just don't need some of those clothes anymore.  We'll see how much I can get rid of. 

Honored Contributor

Think I'm calling it a day or night.....lol

Am getting tired now, and there are a couple shows I want to see. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday night.  And have sweet dreams. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe that is great that Jean will help you out with the guest bedroom.....hey, that's a start and if you need her to do laundry once in awhile - bonus!  Have a good night!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Image may contain: text and food

Respected Contributor

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Respected Contributor

Image may contain: cat, text and outdoor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: meme, cat and text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, good morning!!! Well, I got "fooled" a day early. On Facebook there was an article about cancelling my two soaps. I seriously believed it because the ratings have gone down so much. I am sure I will be fooled again today!!! 😮😉😮

Honored Contributor

hahaha ... There was one on there about my soap, too.  Original Jason coming back to GH as a shirtless doctor @loveschocolate!  Believe NOTHING today. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

'Morning @MickD.  What are you doing up so early?