Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds, good morning! Feeling any better? 

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @loveschocolate.  Was feeling better until I came in to work.  LOL  Now I want my couch and blankie!!!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, I want my NEW couch! 6-8 weeks. 

Honored Contributor

I told you @loveschocolate!  This is the hard part.  6-8 that will feel like an eternity.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

ALRIGHT PREDS, MICK AND MICK'S SON and LOVES...  get feeling better or else......  UH OH.

Seriously, hope you all feel better soon.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate what color did you get?  We have slipcovered furniture.....thank gawd....totally lucked out as the covers match our butter colored walls.  I would really love a sectional, but we don't have the room.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

WAVING TO EVERYONE.  Hope you are having a great Monday so far.

LOVES....woo hoo, new furniture.  6-8 weeks is a long time, but not if it's what you want in the long run.  Congrats, I bet it's purty.

SHOWME....I just read you took the electric shawl to treatment.  I am glad you enjoyed it and it helped.  That makes me smile.  Hope you are doing okay today.

WAVING TO:  MARINA, MICK, PREDS, DOOBDOO, GOODAY, LESA, LIG, SMOKY, CATER, FOURPAWS, BENZI.....and some others missing in action.

Honored Contributor

@shell garden Love it!  DH took DS to the doc this am.....did a strep culture.  DS is off of school today as it is a teacher inservice day.  They took the doc note into work so he doesn't get canned.  What are you up to.....besides trouble???

Making a big pot of beef vindaloo for the fam.....beautiful day here 72 with a slight breeze blowing all the yuckus out of my house!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@shell garden Love it!  DH took DS to the doc this am.....did a strep culture.  DS is off of school today as it is a teacher inservice day.  They took the doc note into work so he doesn't get canned.  What are you up to.....besides trouble???

Making a big pot of beef vindaloo for the fam.....beautiful day here 72 with a slight breeze blowing all the yuckus out of my house!

@MickD....good idea for DS to get a culture.  He has been sick way too long and too often.  I hope he gets better soon.

What in the H#LL is Beef Vindaloo?  Sounds like some kind of voodoo dish, lol, rotf.....kidding.  And I read where you have never had chicken and dumplings....  Are you outta your cotton pickin' mind?  Never had any?  What?  UnAmerican, lol.

Been running errands.  Working around the house, starting to clean things out again.....it's been pretty outside for the past 2 weeks and again this week, so taking advantage of it. 

Esteemed Contributor

PREDS WHEN SHE GETS HOME TODAY FROM WORK...

AND SHOWME HAS ALREADY BEAT HERTO IT, ..WAKE UP SHOWME....lol.