Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe  Frustrating, right?  I just let him dictate what he is hungry for....gurr.......I just ate cheese and crackers....hit the spot. What are you having for din-din?

Frustrating.....yes.   Was the cheese and crackers a snack? 

Haven't thought about dinner much.  Have a fried chicken breast in the fridge, might have that, and have some cranberry jelled sauce with celery and nuts in it....and may have some spinach......  Just thinking about it now....

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning friends images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, good morning!!! Decisions, decisions. 

Who's that with you in the picture?

Honored Contributor

Mornin' @loveschocolate.  That's DH.  LOL Looks different without the beard doesn't he?  And about 15 years younger.  LOL  It's an oldie, but goodie.  Back when I had hair.

Did we get new furniture yesterday?  I worked for a while and the crashed when I got home.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, lovely picture!! You two look great together! 

Well, we decided on a different sectional than the one we were originally looking at. We are going to get a Broyhill. We brought home some more fabric samples and finally decided on that. Did some measuring and know what configuration we want. So, we just need to order it. I'll be so happy to get rid of my current living room furniture. It's seen better days and served it's purpose. Buying furniture is always a pain. The lady at the furniture store was really nice the many times we have been there and so helpful. I hate the hard sell but she wasn't like that at all. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you @loveschocolate.  Pics of us are rare.  Neither of us like having them taken and you have to sneak up on us to get them.  He even tried to hide behide momma in Jens wedding pictures.  LOL

Pressure salespeople will send me running from a store.  I don't like furniture shopping because I can never make up my mind.  I love furniture!  Glad you've made your choice.  Now comes the waiting for it.  That's the hard part.  When I decide ... I want it NOW!

Honored Contributor

@Preds, I am the same way about pictures. Very rare to see me in one. DH is usually the one that can't make up his mind. About everything!!! This has taken me a bit longer to decide since we don't plan on replacing it for many years. 

Valued Contributor

sunday.jpg

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: meme, cat and text

Honored Contributor

Good Morning @Lesa!  A blessed day to you, too!