Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Image result for happy saturday friends

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, good morning! So, I have my DVR set up to record a few Mary Tyler Moore episodes on Sunday. Can't wait to see "Chuckles Bites the Dust" again!! Lol! Need to drag DH out to go furniture shopping. What are your plans this weekend??? 

Honored Contributor

Looks like everyone is hiding out today except for Preds and loves......loves is trying to go out furniture shopping.  That is always fun to do.

Nothing going on here either......

Have a great day.

Honored Contributor

Nothing going on here either.  DS got sick in the middle of the night and again this am.  He just had a couple  bowls of soup.  I am not feeling great, so just sitting in the kitchen and watching Money Pit on the tube.  Will open the doors as soon as it gets a little warmer out.....65 and sunny.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Nothing going on here either.  DS got sick in the middle of the night and again this am.  He just had a couple  bowls of soup.  I am not feeling great, so just sitting in the kitchen and watching Money Pit on the tube.  Will open the doors as soon as it gets a little warmer out.....65 and sunny.

Oh Mick......  I really do believe he has what I mentioned to you about on the phone.  Am thinking this has been going on way too long.....think he needs to see a doctor.  What do you think?

Sorry you're not feeling good either.  Just take it easy.  What is not being done can wait till you feel better. 

Just don't get chilled when you open up the windows. 

It is still in the 30's here today.  Sun is shinning though. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe well he just got sick again......no fever or diarrhea....so that is good.  I just opened up the back door.  He has Monday off of school which is good.  I don't know what a doc could do for him at this point unless his symptoms get worse....we shall see ....this really s*cks......

What are you up to today?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe well he just got sick again......no fever or diarrhea....so that is good.  I just opened up the back door.  He has Monday off of school which is good.  I don't know what a doc could do for him at this point unless his symptoms get worse....we shall see ....this really s*cks......

What are you up to today?

Maybe you need to fix him some eggs and toast.  The soup may be too rich for him right now.  Just a thought.  Also tea and crackers or dry toast.  Just keep a close eye on him.

I'm not doing much today.  Right now I am smelling someone's cooking.....it smells pretty good.  Think the young couple that lives in my old apartment upstairs are excellent cooks.  She is home all the time now....taking care of their 2 year old boy. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe  I may have to make him a simple chicken soup.  He has not been hungry for eggs or crackers or anything like that.  He wants homemade mac and cheese for dinner....I might need to quash that.....

It sounds like you have some nice neighbors....which is great for a change!

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe  I may have to make him a simple chicken soup.  He has not been hungry for eggs or crackers or anything like that.  He wants homemade mac and cheese for dinner....I might need to quash that.....

It sounds like you have some nice neighbors....which is great for a change!

Well, I have run out of ideas for him.   He knows what he likes, but that may not be what he needs at this point. 

Yes, I do have all nice neighbors now.  It's about time.  Just hope they will be staying here for a while.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe  Frustrating, right?  I just let him dictate what he is hungry for....gurr.......I just ate cheese and crackers....hit the spot. What are you having for din-din?