Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

Oh for cow's sake....I just wrote a book and it's gone.........

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE FLUFFETTES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGosh.....that has happened to me so many times.  It does make a person wonder where it went and who was reading it......lol. 

By the way......MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too.

I have CNN on right now, and they are reviewing all the old Christmas movies.....including Bing Crosby and Jimmy Stewart.  Those were the good old days....and my how the movies have changed. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe - I haven't forgotten about the pics!  Hey, lady - you crack me up every time we talk....you are an inspiration!  I have a couple families in my life that are in dire crud and have been sidelined by that......hence the bah humbug attitude......I'll post about that later.....prayers needed for them please.....I am wrapping gifts in a few.....so that will put me in a better mood......plus no rain today.....woohoo!

Sorry to hear about the families in your life that are not in good shape right now.  Will include them in my prayers tonight before I fall asleep. 

Yes, wrapping presents is a good way to get in a better mood. 

From what they have been saying on the TV about the weather......knew you were getting hit with it.  Glad it's not raining there today.

Looking forward to the pictures.......

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Oh for cow's sake....I just wrote a book and it's gone.........

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE FLUFFETTES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours @MickD ... or crazy lady!  LOL  Sending you some luck for Christmas.  I think you need it more than I do. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Image result for merry christmas images

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hey @Gooday

No automatic alt text available.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Wishing everyone a blessed day. 

We had our tradition last night of having oyster stew and shrimp for supper.  Mom used to do this every Christmas Eve for supper because we knew when we went to granny's the next day, we would be filled with all sorts of food.  So, something a little lighter the night before.  We have continued that every year since we were little. 

We opened presents too.  The "grands" (my grand nieces and nephews) were so cute and funny last night with their "eyes all aglow", lol.  We also played a "white elephant" game....funny as all get out.

Going back to my sister's in a few for Christmas lunch and spending more time with the kids....so, I just wanted to stop by and wish all a BLESSED CHRISTMAS.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas to you and yours @shell garden!  Enjoy those kiddos. 

We'll be heading over to FIL's shortly.  DD is at the airport headed for Key West.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Merry Christmas to you and yours @shell garden!  Enjoy those kiddos. 

We'll be heading over to FIL's shortly.  DD is at the airport headed for Key West.

@Preds...OH, I am "eating them up", lol.  Have fun sweetpea.  OOOOH, DD going to Key West?  NICE!

Will try to get back later tonight, but if not.....have a good one and behave!  Whoop, whoop! 

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN? LOL.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my FLUFFETTES and others that read this thread.  You are all so special in so many ways.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day,  If you are out on the road, be safe. 

I am looking forward to my Christmas dinner that will be brought to me later today.  Know it will be delicious.  This same person saw to it I had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner this year and the past few years.  So I know what I have to look forward to.   

It is not cold here today.  Right now it is 45 and is expected to reach 65 later on.....tomorrow also.  But it is very foggy out there.  Can hardly see the Shell station across the street.

Better get off of here and fix some lunch.  Getting a little hungry.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas @ShowMe!  Enjoy your meals and your day.  Expecting 73 here today!  It's beautiful out there right now.