Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

Hello, Hello...I do not have time to read back...will try later but did not want the day to go by without wishing each of you a blessed New Year. Love you guys! Fluffy too. hee...hee I know I am bad. Oh that goes for shell especially...she needs all the love she can pay forWoman Tongue. HaHa.

New Year 2017 Animated GIF Images

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU

Even croemer LOL just wait till shell reads, you's in big trouble Smiley LOL

Woke up to rain naturally because we had plans for the beach today oh well gotta color my roots anywho.

Have a safe happy blessed new year flufferetts Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Image result for steel magnolias quotes

OMG, how hysterical......great way to turn the frowns into laughter, PREDS and DOOBDOO!

Esteemed Contributor

DOOBDOO....I hope you are feeling better today.

HUGS FOR YOU, SWEETIE.

Esteemed Contributor

@croemer wrote:

Hello, Hello...I do not have time to read back...will try later but did not want the day to go by without wishing each of you a blessed New Year. Love you guys! Fluffy too. hee...hee I know I am bad. Oh that goes for shell especially...she needs all the love she can pay forWoman Tongue. HaHa.

New Year 2017 Animated GIF Images

@croemer......OH CROEMER......

LOL....HEY WOMAN, started any threads lately with the wrong date?  LOL, BRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....lubs ya!  Happy New Year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU

Even croemer LOL just wait till shell reads, you's in big trouble Smiley LOL

Woke up to rain naturally because we had plans for the beach today oh well gotta color my roots anywho.

Have a safe happy blessed new year flufferetts Heart

@MaRina.....Yep, lol...CROEMER is in BIG TROUBLE, BIG...HUGE! 

Get those roots done, woman, Have a blessed New Year yourself.

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

WAVING TO ALL FLUFFETTES.

I am in here cooking black eyed peas, and collard greens to take tomorrow to my sister's for a family gathering at lunch. 

She will be cooking fried pork chops and we will also have cole slaw, potato salad, deviled eggs and apple walnut pound cake.

I hope everyone has a wonderful night tonight and if you go out, be safe.  Anyone doing anything extra special?  Love to all.

Esteemed Contributor

BLESSINGS for all of us in the New Year.  May 2017 be a year of good health, good fellowship, binding love and faith in family and friends in our daily lives.  May we always be forum friends who share the ups and downs and everything in between.

May we have the love, laughter, singing and dancing in our path as we face 2017 together with high hopes and positive attitudes abound.  I wish for all of you the best of 2017.  ((HUGS))

Love you all. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy 2017 gif

Wishing all the same that @shell garden said.  And, said so beautifully!

Shell ... pork chops, black-eyed peas here, too.  Don't like greens and forgot to make my eggs.  Did get the rest of Christmas put up.  Dang, that was a LOT of stuff.  LOL

Enjoy your day with fam tomorrow.  I'll be spending New Years day doing cleaning and laundry.  Is it true that whatever you start the new year with is the way you end the year with?

Blessings and hugs to all !!!!  Let's keep the good going!Heart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."