Valued Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Hi everyone. We will only be getting rain and some wind here, but nothing to worry about.

Sorry for those in Matthew's path. Hope he changes course and goes out to sea soon.

We just got home from Publix.  More traffic than usual. Could be like @shell garden

was saying, that it's folks from the eastern side of FL coming here. And also, no school today in this county.

thursday2.jpg

Honored Contributor

Stay safe Lesa, I see you have gotten supplies...hope the electric stays on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Valued Contributor

@croemer wrote:

Thanks  @croemer . We have everything we need, and this house is  built to withstand hurricane winds. It's been through several since they've been here. I do hope we don't lose electric (and wifi)

Wishing you all a good day, and sending prayers for all in the path of Matthew.  

Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

@croemer wrote:

Thanks  @croemer . We have everything we need, and this house is  built to withstand hurricane winds. It's been through several since they've been here. I do hope we don't lose electric (and wifi)

Wishing you all a good day, and sending prayers for all in the path of Matthew.  

Awesome...be safe...keep in touch. TY for being so sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate......have you word about your niece?  I hope she decided to leave!  On FOX news, they are saying it will hit Melbourne among other places along Florida!  They also said it will linger for around 60 HOURS!!!!!! Dangerous storm!  I hope she decided to leave...they are saying this storm will be devastating from Florida on up the coast!  Keep us posted!

Lesa...glad you will be safe!  Are you in Florida?  Hope not on the coast!  Prayers for all!

Honored Contributor

@shell garden, she posted on Facebook that she has essentials and was scared. I posted to her half an hour ago ( I just got home and saw its now a Cat4) , and told her AGAIN to leave. Holy cow, there's NO REASON to stay!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Afternoon everyone.  So glad to hear from our Fluffettes that are near the hurricane.  Have been watching the news most of the time since I got up.  The grocery stores are running out of supplies like crazy....even in South Carolina.  Hope Shell Garden has all the supplies she needs since many of the coastal folks have moved up to her area.  LOVES......have you heard from your niece yet?????  Did she stay or did she leave?????  LESA.....glad to hear that you are safe and that your DD's house is so secure......stay safe sweetie. 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, I just posted this:

‎10-06-2016 02:18 PM

@shell garden, she posted on Facebook that she has essentials and was scared. I posted to her half an hour ago ( I just got home and saw its now a Cat4) , and told her AGAIN to leave. Holy cow, there's NO REASON to stay!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, I even told my niece to come stay with us and we would pay for her gas.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Oh loves......just don't understand her reasoning.  If she insists that she is staying, there is nothing that can change her mind.  You said she lives in an apartment.....is it a hi-rise????  If so, how high up is she?????