Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

.....and I see that "trouble" has been here..... @shell garden You behave out there!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gooday wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Happy birthday, Gooday! Smiley Happy Wishing you health and all the good things you deserve.

@Gooday, I will be in your neck of the woods next week.  My son is moving to Chicago.   I'll wave and give you a shout out.  How will you know it's me?  My Jersey accent. LOL   Hope the weather is cooperative.  Moving in the rain is awful!!

Fluffy, Heart Continued good thoughts and prayers for you.

Waving hi to everyone on this thread. I have not read back.

HOW COOL!  Something tells me he will be moving to Wrigleyville? Or Lakeview?  Northside?

I am in the southwest suburb about 5 miles from the actual city.

I think it's a great experience for younger people.  Expensive but, the most beautiful lakefront you can ever experience.

As a Jersey girl, you know about crime.  I would seriously purchase some pepper spray for him and lose the ear buds.  Don't walk alone at night.

Other than that, I hope your son is happy.  I'll be around so, wave or give a "holla".  Message me if you ANYTHING!

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Hi @GoodayGooday, Smiley Happy

He'll be in Hyde Park .    He has a lovely view of the lake from his apartment.  I'm looking forward to exploring the city.  

Thank you for the offer.  I appreciate it.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

hi showme, just got off work, long day. Just stopping by to say hello to all my friends. hope you are doing okay, last I read you were having bloodwork done, I  am sure this chem has taken it's toll, I wish and pray for your good health to return, i know it will, love ya, cali

Honored Contributor

Hi @fourpaws56 ....nice to see you post !  I hope you stay cool and stay out of trouble!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for Finally Friday gifs

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, how are you doing?? How are the newlyweds?? Miserable heat wave here. We NEED rain!!! The say it's going to be cooler here this weekend. Only mid eighties. I need to get out and work in the yard. The weeds are the only thing growing. Not doing it today. 

Honored Contributor

Mornin' @loveschocolate.  Melting here.  105 heat index again today.  UGH!  The newlyweds are doing great.  Doing a little packing here and there to get ready to move.  I say let the weeds have the yard.  As you said ... that's the only thing that can make it in this heat!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

OH LAWDY.....Don't NOBODY CALL SHOWME, don't NOBODY knock on SHOWME's door, don't cause no trouble in SHOWME's home, and MR. LUCKY...you better be on your best behavior...cause.....

TONIGHT IS DENIM and COMPANY TSV...and D&Co on all day tomorrow...so this is a warning, SHOWME will be glued to the TV all day and she better not take a NAP, lol..................................  ain't that right, SHOWME?

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Preds, how are you doing?? How are the newlyweds?? Miserable heat wave here. We NEED rain!!! The say it's going to be cooler here this weekend. Only mid eighties. I need to get out and work in the yard. The weeds are the only thing growing. Not doing it today. 

@loveschocolate....get out there and pull up your weeds, ,woman.....lol.

We have been getting rain since Tuesday...every late afternoon and evening.  We needed it desperately.  Supposed to rain through the weekend too.  YAY.  Hope you get some soon.