Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@shell garden wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOODAY and BEHAVE YOURSELF!

Image result for Naughty Happy Birthday Animated Graphics

You can't make me!

Thanks girlfriend.

Honored Contributor

@Gooday

HeartHeart HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GOODAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR FRIEND......AND MANY MOOOOOORE....HeartHeart

So enjoyed chatting with you......and here's hoping you have a wonderful rest of your day........enjoy that cake.

Love ya, sweetie.

Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Happy Birthday @Gooday !!!!! Eat, drink and be merry on your special day!!!!

My birthday selfie. I'm quite the looker dontcha think?

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Happy birthday, Gooday! Smiley Happy Wishing you health and all the good things you deserve.

@Gooday, I will be in your neck of the woods next week.  My son is moving to Chicago.   I'll wave and give you a shout out.  How will you know it's me?  My Jersey accent. LOL   Hope the weather is cooperative.  Moving in the rain is awful!!

Fluffy, Heart Continued good thoughts and prayers for you.

Waving hi to everyone on this thread. I have not read back.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.  Need all the prayers I can get.  It's been a pretty tough couple weeks for me.  I keep praying things will get better....like yesterday......    Haven't kept up with any of our games this year......just can get interested in baseball this year.......

Respected Contributor

@Gooday wrote:

@MickD wrote:

Happy Birthday @Gooday !!!!! Eat, drink and be merry on your special day!!!!

My birthday selfie. I'm quite the looker dontcha think?

Image result for Old Lady Happy

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Gooday, Happy Birthday!!!!!! 🎉🍰❤️🎉🍰❤️

Awwww....thanks you @loveschocolate.

Respected Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

save_        gooday.jpg

Thank you so much! You're a sweetheart.

Esteemed Contributor

OH LAWDY our eyes, GOODAY....Get off that D@mn cake before it caves in and before Mr. Gooday falls down laughing, brahahahahahahahahaha, lol.....

Image result for animated funny birthday wishes

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Happy birthday, Gooday! Smiley Happy Wishing you health and all the good things you deserve.

@Gooday, I will be in your neck of the woods next week.  My son is moving to Chicago.   I'll wave and give you a shout out.  How will you know it's me?  My Jersey accent. LOL   Hope the weather is cooperative.  Moving in the rain is awful!!

Fluffy, Heart Continued good thoughts and prayers for you.

Waving hi to everyone on this thread. I have not read back.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.  Need all the prayers I can get.  It's been a pretty tough couple weeks for me.  I keep praying things will get better....like yesterday......    Haven't kept up with any of our games this year......just can get interested in baseball this year.......

@ShowMe....I am sorry you are having a rough time.  I hope it gets better soon.  Do you go for treatment next week?

Try and get out for a nice dinner if you can.  ((HUGS and PRAYERS) for you.  Give Mr. Lucky a hug.  Gotta get off this computer, it is starting to thunder, lightning and rain...OH MY.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe - how are feeling today???  I hope you are relaxing.  Have you been watching HGTV?  I have been loving the flip or flop, and fixer uppers and property brothers marathons!  Love you!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G