Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate wrote:

@ShowMe, Chinese food, yum!!! We went out and had steaks. DD's celebration dinner. 

@MickD, your dinner sounds terrific! You must be quite the cook! DD wants to go clothes shopping tomorrow! God, give me strength! 

Good night all!!! Zzzzzzzz.

Wish I could enjoy a good steak dinner.  When I fell, I broke the tooth that my upper partial hooks on to......so you know the delema I have.  Will have to have some dental work done at another time.  Just can't go through it right now.

Have fun shopping with your dd....... 

Honored Contributor

Time for me to get a Boost and have 2 little frozen blue berry waffles.  Am a little on the hungry side right now.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey, where is everyone?????

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, I just got home. Gotta make dinner. I am sorry about your tooth. You have been through so much, but you'll get it done. I will try and check back later!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe jeez....wasn't looking at the pill bottles .....car chase on tv.  And I popped one of my dog's pills in my mouth...immediately spit it out.....bark!

DS is not feeling well, but decided to go to a surf lesson anyway.  Now I feel funky.  

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe jeez....wasn't looking at the pill bottles .....car chase on tv.  And I popped one of my dog's pills in my mouth...immediately spit it out.....bark!

DS is not feeling well, but decided to go to a surf lesson anyway.  Now I feel funky.  

OMGosh.......that's all I can say right now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OK......up and at'em  one and all......

It's TGIF......have a good one

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

DS is not 100% and stayed home from school.  We are gonna run mega errands.  Shoes, Costco, Target, Ralph's.

His dad will take him to get a work permit, so he can start on Sunday.  Heeeeere we go again!

I have an urge to chase the mailman .......

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

DS is not 100% and stayed home from school.  We are gonna run mega errands.  Shoes, Costco, Target, Ralph's.

His dad will take him to get a work permit, so he can start on Sunday.  Heeeeere we go again!

I have an urge to chase the mailman .......

Sounds like a busy day in store for you.  Glad it's you having to do all that shopping and not me.

The cleaning girls schedule changed.  They called me this AM and let me know they will now be here sometime around 2:30.  

Sorry your DS is still not feeling good.  

I had too take a pain pill a while ago.  It just couldn't be put off any longer.  Only had to take one pill yesterday.  And, this is the first for today.  There must be a change in the weather coming.  Have a feeling I will be bothered with the back aches all winter......