Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@ShowMe - they are huge fish....and some species can fly out of the water when agitated....holy cow...uh fish!  I love the Internet.....I also read that they were brought to the US initially to clean the fishery tanks in the southern states.  There was some flooding and boom they were free!  I gotta get off of here and get to the grocery store...I hate shopping for food, especially when my family is grumpy and picky.  I want to just give them away!!!!!   Put a sign on em that reads - free to good home! 

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

.....and I figured out where the ants are coming from!!! I didn't clean the side of my sink and had left some juice from a can of tuna....not an hour later there were about seven ants on it.  There is a missing piece of grout where the granite counter and tile backsplash meet...aha!  Put a terro ant bait trap down and they are already feasting...I love that stuff.  They take the poison back to the nest....die! Die!  I only kill ants and those little pincher bugs....nothing else.....I rescue spiders and stuff...

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

image.jpeg

OMGoodness.....there's our boy.  Smiley sure has lots of doggie friends.  Very popular boy.....

Thanks loves......

Honored Contributor

To each of you and most especially our Fluffy!

Image result for hugging gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

To each of you and most especially our Fluffy!

Image result for hugging gif

@croemer..........Oh dear sweet croemer.....I was thinking of you the other day when scotttie posted here.  Have missed you.  Hope all is well with you.  As for me, nothing changed.....still battling the same ole same ole....and eye problems. 

Sending oodles of hugs your way. 

Honored Contributor

I dropped by because I was thinking of you as well. I keep you in my prayers everyday Fluffy...whether I am here or not...hope you know that.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@croemer wrote:

I dropped by because I was thinking of you as well. I keep you in my prayers everyday Fluffy...whether I am here or not...hope you know that.

Yes, I know you do.  All the prayers that are being said for me are felt.....in more ways than one.  That does mean so much to me.  We do miss you lots on here. 

Honored Contributor

How are you feeling? Will you be spending any of the holidays with your sister?

Honored Contributor

@croemer wrote:

How are you feeling? Will you be spending any of the holidays with your sister?

Feeling about the same......the latest problem I've been having has been with my eyes.  Seeing the docs for that now, and hope that in December I will get some new lenses so I can see better.  This treatment stuff has really taken a toll on me.  Wish it would quit doing that.  Found out recently that my red blood count was not good, and had to have an iron infusion.  That has improved since then.  Do take one iron pill a day now. 

No, I won't be seeing my sister during the holidays.  We decided last year that it would not be a good idea for her to come here because of all the germs that are on the planes, and should she come down with something and get sick while here......well, we just can't take those chances.  She is planning on coming here the last week in October, and will be here for 10 days.  And that will have to do until next spring.  She was wanting me to go down there, but I just don't have it in me to make the trip.....by plane or car......  To get ready to go down there, and to get everything ready for someone to come in and take care of Mr. Lucky......I just can't do it.  She does understand.....