Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Well, great, just great. The jeep dealership can't even LOOK at DH's car until NEXT Tuesday. I am not happy. 😡😡😡😡😡

Honored Contributor

NEXT Tuesday!?!?!?!  That is ridiculous. And then probably another week to actually fix it!  Are they going to at least give him a loaner car @loveschocolate?  Can you rent one?  I couldn't go a day, much less a week without my car.  Even if it never leaves the garage.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

NEXT Tuesday!?!?!?!  That is ridiculous. And then probably another week to actually fix it!  Are they going to at least give him a loaner car @loveschocolate?  Can you rent one?  I couldn't go a day, much less a week without my car.  Even if it never leaves the garage.

DH won't rent one because he just "assumes" he can drive mine. 😡

If I don't need my car I don't mind, but I have blood work and doctor's appointments this week and work up at the school Tuesday and Thursday's. This reminds me of the "great refrigerator debacle" from a few years back. I will NEVER buy anything Frigidaire again. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Preds wrote:

DH won't rent one because he just "assumes" he can drive mine. 😡

If I don't need my car I don't mind, but I have blood work and doctor's appointments this week and work up at the school Tuesday and Thursday's. This reminds me of the "great refrigerator debacle" from a few years back. I will NEVER buy anything Frigidaire again. 

You know what the first part of assume is ... tell him not to be one and that you need your transportation and he needs to rent himself a car for a week.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe - I hope your eye doctor appointment went/goes well!  It sounds like you had a blast with everyone.....I am so happy for you that you were well enough to attend all the festivities!  A huge dose of happy medicine is right!!!

....I hate Monday's...tell me why? ..I hate Monday's....tell me why?......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe - I hope your eye doctor appointment went/goes well!  It sounds like you had a blast with everyone.....I am so happy for you that you were well enough to attend all the festivities!  A huge dose of happy medicine is right!!!

....I hate Monday's...tell me why? ..I hate Monday's....tell me why?......

Because they are MONDAYS!!!!!  Good enough reason in my book @MickDSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Preds - I have been alone for about 4 hours and that has been heaven!  Pick DS up in 2 hours.....ahhhhh peace......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy tuesday images

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds....OMG, You did NOT get in trouble, did you?  OMG, lol....bad girl!  Well, at least it was only time out for a few hours and not like me....for way more!  They must have time out now instead of permanent!  LOL, I guess we all need to keep an eye on you ...you little rebel, lol!

@loveschocolate.....hope DH gets his car fixed soon!  

@MickD....no, Mick, lol....that was not me!  I haven't read or posted until now!  Did anyone see what it was?  I bet it was Gooday, lol!

SHOWME...I read you were going to your eye doctor!  Hope all is well!

OKAY...y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!  Keep an eye on PREDS.....make her behave, lol!  😄 🙆

Esteemed Contributor

GOODNIGHT....SLEEP TIGHT.....

Image result for animated fall goodnight pictures