Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds wrote:

Image result for Finally Friday gifs

Happy it's Friday for you suga buga.....For us ole' retirees....Friday is EVERY DAY...YAY! 

Honored Contributor

Hey @shell garden!  Would you believe I have to shave my legs again!  Cookout and swim tonight at the BIL's!!!  AARGH!!!!!!  Three times in one summer.  Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

SHOWME....all day watching DENIM and CO. starting at midnight (TSV) .....uh oh.....Image result for animated tom hanks apollo movie

Esteemed Contributor

HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY, EVERYONE!  And don't forget to "DANCE"! 

Image result for animated funny dancing

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Hey @shell garden!  Would you believe I have to shave my legs again!  Cookout and swim tonight at the BIL's!!!  AARGH!!!!!!  Three times in one summer.  Smiley Wink

YAY! Swimming is good for ya.  I love to swim.  Hey, shave those legs woman and under your arms too.  LOL.  Have fun sweetie.  Pool at my sister's closes at our last party....labor day.  It won't be long. 

Esteemed Contributor

WOO HOO....great dive, PREDS!  LOL.  Watch the inlaws.

Image result for animated funny swimming

Honored Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

SHOWME....all day watching DENIM and CO. starting at midnight (TSV) .....uh oh.....Image result for animated tom hanks apollo movie

@shell garden, this is too FUNNY!!! Lololol!! 😂😂😂

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

TGIF!  In a cr@ppy mood today.  DS was up until 4:30am just being a teen but kept me up.....gurrrr.  No fix yet on the water heater.  It is in an almost constant puddle, so I am ringing out towels.  Not to mention the water pressure is constantly blowing out water through the downstairs shower head and I have a bucket that I am constantly bailing.....so I am not into water.....no swimming!  Swimming BAD!  Also, I sit in an inch of water to bathe in as the water is so cold..then I quickly throw water all over me to rinse.....just GURRRR!  And washing dishes by hand as the dishwasher is connected to the hot water.......this has actually been relaxing.....go figure.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@Gooday wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

Greetings, @Preds, @ShowMe, @MaRina,@shell garden, @Lesa, @Suziepeach, @loveschocolate, @dmod nj, @Gooday, @MickD, and all our dear pals!

(((@loveschocolate)))❤️   Thinking of you and sending hugs and love.   I know you miss your dear sister so much.    I wish I could give you comfort.

@Gooday,  Happy birthday, lady!   I hope you give yourself a treat...  lots of treats!    And pamper yourself.    I can't think of anyone who deserves good things more than you.   Love to you on your special day.❤️

Have a lovely Thursday, everyone!

LOVE YOU BACK!  Gosh, you are always so thoughtful.

Aw, thanks, @Gooday!   Hey, it's easy to be thoughtful to you...  you da best!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova