Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@Preds, okay. The gas ones are too heavy for me and the electric ones are a pain because of fussing with the extension cord. Hmmmm. 

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for animated peeking

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Preds, okay. The gas ones are too heavy for me and the electric ones are a pain because of fussing with the extension cord. Hmmmm. 

LOVES....look on Home Depot or Lowe's website.  They do have battery operated weed eaters, BUT....some come with the lithium battery and some do NOT....weird.  I think the Black and Decker has one with a battery for around $150, but good reviews.  You would need to make sure it had the lithium battery and charger.  If not, then you would need to buy those separately.  Good luck in finding one.

Esteemed Contributor

FLUFFETTES.....

Image result for animated blessed sunday

Honored Contributor

Hey @shell garden ... been missing in action ... Hmmm ... hope you were having fun. Smiley Wink

OK Fluffetts ... remind me not to take off for a few days in a row!!!!!  LOL  This week has been a nightmare and today I still couldn't fix stuff!  Out of my hands, but I'll be the one that "they" come to when it needs to be fixed.  Well, I've tried for the last week and I've got the emails to back it up.  Sad ... I shouldn't have to. Needless to say but I've been in a foul mood all week.

Good News is ... the happy couple made it back last night.  Wore out because they got in late and have been going thru gifts and trying to pack up their house today.  The home they are renting is sold and theirs won't be ready until Oct.  Both have a very busy schedule with work for the next few months and needed to do as much as possible today and every day in between.  I think they are going to move in with her dad until the house is ready.  Lordy, help them both on that one.  LOL   

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, is FIL acting up????