Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

MARINNA, SHOWME...this was fun!  

SHOWME.....Glad MaRina and I got you off the pot, or woke you up or.....and definitely stopped you from peeking for a little fun, lol, BRAHAHAHAHA !

Goodnight sweeties.....got to feed my baby and myself!  Whoop, whoop!

Honored Contributor

Sorry I haven't been on here much this week.  It has been one heck of a week.  After all my grocery shopping, the food I had purchased and the food  I had in the fridge all had to be thrown out.  The thermostat went out......talk about a chore.  Finally got all my shopping redone a while ago and I am really exhausted. 

About the leaking on my bathroom ceiling.....it was caused from the faucet that turns on the shower.....  They got it fixed, but are waiting to be sure it is not leaking anymore and also letting the wall dry.....then they will take care of my bathroom ceiling.

Monday I have an appointment with my primary doc, and thenTuesday morning is chemo again.  Then I won't be worth a darm for about close to another 2 weeks......that is how long it is taking me now......  It  really is hard to figure out what to do and when to do it.

Boy it is so darned hot out there......96 today, so am sure the heat index got over 100.  Supposed to be hot all week. 

Esteemed Contributor

MARINA....caught ya " HINT".....will see About it!

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

MARINNA, SHOWME...this was fun!  

SHOWME.....Glad MaRina and I got you off the pot, or woke you up or.....and definitely stopped you from peeking for a little fun, lol, BRAHAHAHAHA !

Goodnight sweeties.....got to feed my baby and myself!  Whoop, whoop!

NIGHT DOLL....LOVE YOU!

Esteemed Contributor

SHOWME...sorry you have gone through alot this past week!  It will get better.  The treatments I know wear you out and the heat drains ALL OF US...so, that is an additional beating on you!

Just try to get as much rest now as you can!  We are here for you along with lots of hugs and prayers!  Night sweetie!

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

Sorry I haven't been on here much this week.  It has been one heck of a week.  After all my grocery shopping, the food I had purchased and the food  I had in the fridge all had to be thrown out.  The thermostat went out......talk about a chore.  Finally got all my shopping redone a while ago and I am really exhausted. 

About the leaking on my bathroom ceiling.....it was caused from the faucet that turns on the shower.....  They got it fixed, but are waiting to be sure it is not leaking anymore and also letting the wall dry.....then they will take care of my bathroom ceiling.

Monday I have an appointment with my primary doc, and thenTuesday morning is chemo again.  Then I won't be worth a darm for about close to another 2 weeks......that is how long it is taking me now......  It  really is hard to figure out what to do and when to do it.

Boy it is so darned hot out there......96 today, so am sure the heat index got over 100.  Supposed to be hot all week. 

Showme, have your landlord keep a watch out for mold that is something you can't be near. Also they should reimburse you for the food loss. 

Only 91 here but cool at night and the mornings.

Take care sweetie!

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm signing out too for the night.  Going to go get my jammies on.  My angel was supposed to be here today, but called yesterday and asked if Sunday was ok.....told her yes.  Her granddaughter was turning 2 today.  So, it is time to get some much needed rest.

Have a good night.......Heart

Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds, good morning!!!!! ☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate!  Another hot one here today.  95 plus.  Air quality alert, high humidity, yada,yada! 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."