Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

MICK.....I will have to read that thread you are talking about!  I love to laugh, so I bet it is fun!  Have a great day, SUGA!

Trusted Contributor

MaRina...... you are so welcome. I am here for you.... always. 

What the hay is going on at your house??!!!!!! Did you guys get a puppy? Tell all.... tell all....Heart Pictures!! 

Shell..... you be busted GF! MaR and I KNOW what you are doing this weekend..... you got your tootsies buried in the sand.... sippi'n on a li'l somethi'n somethi'n.... WOO HOO 

Respected Contributor

@Babyfran wrote:

What the hay is going on at your house??!!!!!! Did you guys get a puppy? Tell all.... tell all....Heart Pictures!! 

Shell..... you be busted GF! MaR and I KNOW what you are doing this weekend..... you got your tootsies buried in the sand.... sippi'n on a li'l somethi'n somethi'n.... WOO HOO 

Our house....sunbathing, Brahahahaha! 

Went to a farmer's market, nothin like fresh veggies and fruits.

Shell, so jealous of what your really doing HEHEHE!

BENZIE, I thought I saw a puddy cat Smiley Wink

croemer, ok don't think you're taking a break again !

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MaRina wrote:

@Babyfran wrote:

MaRina...what in the HAIL are you talking about....what I am really doing?  If you are talking about being at Myrtle Beach...nope, you have me mixed up with someone else.  Tiger got your tail?????  ....cause I am sitting on mine, OMG...LOL, ROTF, BRAHAHAHAHA!  😄 😉 😋 😜 😛 😯 😝. 

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

@Babyfran wrote:

MaRina...what in the HAIL are you talking about....what I am really doing?  If you are talking about being at Myrtle Beach...nope, you have me mixed up with someone else.  Tiger got your tail?????  ....cause I am sitting on mine, OMG...LOL, ROTF, BRAHAHAHAHA!  😄 😉 😋 😜 😛 😯 😝. 

You had me ROTF ......hahaha. Read between the lines gf! 

You have a tail OMG BRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

@Babyfran wrote:

Hmmmm, I think I need to send you some flowers....do you like LILLIES?  😜 😛 😝 😯 😅 😄 😉. 

Respected Contributor

@shell garden wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

@shell garden wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

@Babyfran wrote:

Hmmmm, I think I need to send you some flowers....do you like LILLIES?  😜 😛 😝 😯 😅 😄 😉. 

Nope......hahaha! 

You don't remember what I like for shame Smiley LOL 

Honored Contributor

WHAT THE HEY IS GOING ON HERE??????    LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched the HBO movie, " All the Way" for the 3rd time!  It is about Pres. Johnson right after JFK's assassination!  Bryan Cranston plays LBJ.  I think he was also the one that starred in " Breaking Bad".  But, OMG, did he do a wonderful job portraying him and even looked like LBJ!  So great, this movie...that is why I have watched it 3 times in the past month.  I love anything history related and highly recommend watching it!

Honored Contributor

No one better come back with "does the cat have your tongue?????"    lol