Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@ShowMe wrote:

Morning everyone.  

The CARDS won last night.....  It was a good game.  Now tonight they will be playing the Phillies....  Think that will be a tough 3 day series.

Looks like a few of our fellow posters are on a leave from here.  I don't care if you don't feel the need to post to me, but it would be nice to know how you are doing.  At least a few of you do keep in contact else where.  

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful day.

Hi, @ShowMe!   I posted to you last night, but it's gone!   Nothing controversial, for sure, so I'm scratching my head over that now.   Wonder what happened?  I gotta run right now, to an appointment -- I'll post later.   See you, sweetie!   Have a lovely afternoon!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

Morning everyone.  

The CARDS won last night.....  It was a good game.  Now tonight they will be playing the Phillies....  Think that will be a tough 3 day series.

Looks like a few of our fellow posters are on a leave from here.  I don't care if you don't feel the need to post to me, but it would be nice to know how you are doing.  At least a few of you do keep in contact else where.  

Hi, @ShowMe!   I posted to you last night, but it's gone!   Nothing controversial, for sure, so I'm scratching my head over that now.   Wonder what happened?  I gotta run right now, to an appointment -- I'll post later.   See you, sweetie!   Have a lovely afternoon!❤️

I'm scratching my head too.  It wasn't here when I signed in today.  

Just to let you know, I will not be asking anyone to come on here to report for me of what is going on with any of my treatments.  In fact, probably won't be saying much of it myself.  Will be keeping it to myself.  

Hope you have a wonderful afternoon too.

Respected Contributor

@ShowMe   you have shared a great deal of your life with us, we love you and continue to pray for you. I totally understand wanting to not talk much about it and keeping your treatments to yourself...I have been battleing my own demons these last several months. I  keep everything inside which is probably not healthy, but thats the way I  am., hang in there,I know you will...love you xo cali

Respected Contributor

See the source image

Good afternoon ladies ~ It's a warm day in the desert.  We finally got some much needed rain late Friday night and Saturday.  However, we still need lots.

Had a great weekend starting with Friday night.  There was a retirement party for my brother at the Grille which is a restaurant with an outdoor patio.  It's on the golf course in our development.  Music was provided by my brother himself.  Yes, some of you know, he is a musician.  A good time was had by all.

Sunday, DH and I brought a Chinese feast over to DB's house which HRH thoroughly enjoyed.  He has gained 15lbs. since coming home from rehab in late March.  He looks really good.

I just got done scheduling 2 doctor appts. for DH as well as a dental appointment for him.  He needs to see a vascular surgeon as well as an ophalmologist. It's nothing earth shattering but, some things need to be checked.

I am now off to tackle my closet which looks like Hoarders could film in!

Day by day ladies...we do the best we can. Some days we're doing well mentally and others...well, we can be our own worst enemies.  Either way, the sun rises and sets.

Respected Contributor

Image result for when life gives you lemons

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

Morning everyone.  

I'm scratching my head too.  It wasn't here when I signed in today.  

Just to let you know, I will not be asking anyone to come on here to report for me of what is going on with any of my treatments.  In fact, probably won't be saying much of it myself.  Will be keeping it to myself.  

Hope you have a wonderful afternoon too.

@ShowMe ... Of course peeps want to know how your treatments are going.  Sorry that we can't be here 24/7.  You don't need anyone to post for you sweetie.  You can pop in and post when you feel like it.  We'll understand.  Not everyone feels like posting.  I pop in and out myself.  I've got other things going on and miss out on a lot of stuff.  Heck, I'll never catch up.  LOL  Don't even try anymore.

Hope your treatment went well, and continues to do so.  Hang in honey.  Don't get down now.  Keep your spirit high and bright.  That's an order. Smiley Wink

Rolling on the floor laughing about @dooBdoo being "bleeped".  That must have been a good one.  High five doobs!  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone just crawling by and stopping in to see how everyone is doing. Yikes many of us are going through some trying times. for me no the leg is not better so I am absolutely getting nothing  done around here. Finally decided it is time to hire people to get things done around here. Seems like my whole family is falling apart with health issues. So if I want to get things done it is time to hire  helping hands.  This leg issue has really brought me to almost a stand still. I realize that there are others going through a lot more health problems on here as I have been reading so to each and everyone of you my thoughts and prayers are with you all.  A little note to our ring leader ShowMe you have done so well so far so please keep looking forward. I know your fed up going through all this but you deserve a  standing ovation for how you have done with this battle. Just know we are all with you walking beside you,well not me since I really cannot walk but I'm thinking about ordering a chair on wheels so I will ride beside you. Maybe I will put you on my lap and I will ride you where you have to be. Well ladies I have to go now and check on this family of mine and make sure they are alright. I have one who got a bite on their finger ended up in the ER to find out it is infected, one is having more serious issues. Will be back the phone is ringing everyone please take care. ShowMe, Preds,dooBdoo,Mick,Loves,Shell,and everyone else got to answer the phone.

Respected Contributor

Related image

Valued Contributor

@ShowMeand all the Fluffettes. 

Tuesday.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lesa wrote:

@ShowMeand all the Fluffettes. 

Tuesday.jpg