Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD, glad she is doing so well! ❤️

Honored Contributor

@Noel7wrote:

Hi again @ShowMe Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read that you are having such a difficult time.  We have, also, since last September.  I was in a home accident then and hurt pretty badly, now I am using a walker, also.  My legs are getting better, but so much has been going on.

I love being able to order things at home, I just bought little Irish gifts for us all.  DH has made us a couple of Irish Whiskeys Woman LOL  Tomorrow we have corned beef and cabbage with soda bread.

I invested in an Amazon Alexa awhile back and have been listening to Irish music, a playlist, most of the day.

Prayers for your healing, my friend Heart

ps I was also disappointed by today's show.  It seems as if it is mostly sweaters.

Thanks for the good word....  Yes, I knew you had a fall in your home.  Seems like that is where more accidents happen.  I too wish you nothing but the best for a good healing.  I am tired of the walker, but am so glad I have it when I need it.

Hope you enjoy your drinks tonight and your St. Patrick's Day feast.  Have fun.

And take care.  Yes, there was an abundance of sweaters......

Honored Contributor

@MickDwrote:

@loveschocolate She is so dang fast on that peg leg now!  She needs a fur cut badly.....I'm thinking of having someone come to the house and trim her in stages...

I did notice the fur on her hind feet.  But no matter, she is still a sweetie.  It might be a good idea to have someone come and trim her in stages.  

Honored Contributor

Ok, signing off for the night.  I am tired now and have a few things I want to watch before turning in for the night.

See ya'll some time tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

See the source image

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Happy St.Patricks Day! I am enjoyong an authentic breakfast of Lucky Charms and Irish coffee...yes it is not even 8 a.m....don't judge me lol...

Image result for irish coffee and lucky charms

Respected Contributor

Image may contain: text

Honored Contributor

See the source image
Honored Contributor

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY  one and all.

You would never know it is St.Patrick's Day on the regular Q channel.  That is so sad.  I have no idea what they are showing on Q2.....don't watch it.  

The one thing I did not get for today was the Irish bread.  Love it.....

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  

Honored Contributor

Will be watching "Sex & Love Around the World" tonight on CNN.  That should be interesting.  Believe it is on at 9:00 my time......