Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P_20180316_124159.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@WaJa61.......Yes, I think they really did mess up this year.  Have watched some of it, but have not ordered a thing.  They did show the Waterford Hurricane that was sent to me last year as a gift.  It is so beautiful.  In the middle of my dinning table.  Also, they have shown a couple of the Belleek lamps they are offering.  But none are as beautiful as our castle lamp that you and I own.  I use mine every evening and it is such a beauty.

They really did take the fun out of St. Patrick's Day this year.  Oh well, there's always next year.

Thanks for the beautiful spread.  It looks so delicious.

Enjoy your dinner tonight...... 

Honored Contributor

@MickDwrote:

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P_20180316_124159.jpg

What a sweet picture.  Nothing like laying outside by the pool.  What a sweetie.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe

I've been thinking about you for a couple of days, knowing how much you love the St. Patrick's Day show.

Have you been watching?  And how are you doing? 

Respected Contributor

Thanks to @MickD for the precious pic of your baby ~ still in her cast. Awww... ❤️🙏 Hope she's all healed up soon! 

@ShowMe ~ you said it! They sure ruined it this year. The only event I always look forward to here. I guess I should check out the items still available on this site. If that will work for me, when I have time. It's not the same though. I enjoy the vendors, their stories, etc as they present the items. 

I'm still loving my castle lamp, too! I think of you and say a little prayer each night when I turn it on. ❤️🙏 

Enjoy what you can of the event. I'll check back soon with you and let you know if I buy anything. 

Honored Contributor

@Noel7wrote:

@ShowMe

I've been thinking about you for a couple of days, knowing how much you love the St. Patrick's Day show.

Have you been watching?  And how are you doing? 

Thanks for your sweet message.  They really did ruin it for me this year.  Have only watched it a little.  Not buying.  Have no idea why they changed this for this year.  Wonder really how folks are liking it!

I'm hanging in there....but let me tell you it hasn't been easy.  Just too many things happening, and the treatments are really bothering me this go round.  Have really been checking into things that I can order and have delivered.  This has been very interesting.....like ordering my groceries on line and having them delivered to me.  There is a lot out there that can make it possible for me to buy things I really need without going to a store where it is so difficult for me to get around.  Still using my walker.  And still driving myself to go get my treatments and to what ever other doctor I need to go see.  That's about the extent of my driving.  

Heck, I haven't had to put gas in my car since my sister left in November.  Still have a little more than a 1/4 of a tank.  Will have to go get some gas pretty soon.

Take care, and come on here anytime.

Honored Contributor

@WaJa61wrote:

Thanks to @MickD for the precious pic of your baby ~ still in her cast. Awww... ❤️🙏 Hope she's all healed up soon! 

@ShowMe ~ you said it! They sure ruined it this year. The only event I always look forward to here. I guess I should check out the items still available on this site. If that will work for me, when I have time. It's not the same though. I enjoy the vendors, their stories, etc as they present the items. 

I'm still loving my castle lamp, too! I think of you and say a little prayer each night when I turn it on. ❤️🙏 

Enjoy what you can of the event. I'll check back soon with you and let you know if I buy anything. 

You are really a sweetie.  

Please do check back in and let us know if you purchase anything...and what it is.....  

Have a great evening.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi again @ShowMe Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read that you are having such a difficult time.  We have, also, since last September.  I was in a home accident then and hurt pretty badly, now I am using a walker, also.  My legs are getting better, but so much has been going on.

I love being able to order things at home, I just bought little Irish gifts for us all.  DH has made us a couple of Irish Whiskeys Woman LOL  Tomorrow we have corned beef and cabbage with soda bread.

I invested in an Amazon Alexa awhile back and have been listening to Irish music, a playlist, most of the day.

Prayers for your healing, my friend Heart

ps I was also disappointed by today's show.  It seems as if it is mostly sweaters.

Honored Contributor

@MickD, Sammie!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate She is so dang fast on that peg leg now!  She needs a fur cut badly.....I'm thinking of having someone come to the house and trim her in stages...

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G