Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Cold front has just moved through...  temps are really dropping now.  Winter advisory for tomorrow.  MODOT is going to start their work on the roads at midnight.  Could be a nasty one this go round.  

And tomorrow is the big Mardi Gras parade and goings on.  I will not be a part of that.....that's for sure.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@ShowMe She does lick the cast once in awhile.....I'm sure it itches at times.

What's for dinner?

It probably does itch....can understand that.

Not sure yet what I will be fixing.  Not too hungry yet.  Watching the news, then I go into the kitchen to see what I want.  Need to make a fresh pot of coffee too.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, yes, there was a lot of falling last night. Hopefully it’s just the Olympic jitters and they’ll settle down. Glad your doctors appointment went well. 🙂

Honored Contributor

GO TEAMS USA.......

Beautiful Olympic Opening ceremonies.  They really out did themselves....thanks to today's technologies.  What a beautiful group of young people who will be wanting to win for their country.  

Honored Contributor

Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloudy here this morning.....DS is still sleeping....on the sofa.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

I'm really busy.....watching the Olympics.  Having a good time....  It's great having something on the TV that a person can really enjoy.  

Yes, it is cold here.....  Cloudy, but no snow yet.  Here's hoping it doesn't hit us.

Jeanne called me a while ago.  Boy, she sounded terrible...has a sinus infection.  Still planning on doing my laundry tomorrow, but not sure about the cleaning.....  She doesn't want to expose me to anything.   Said she would like to do the laundry tomorrow, and that she will be able to clean my apartment one evening after she gets home from work.

Ok, gotta get back to watching the skiing.....SYL 

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I watched women's speed skating and men's alpine skiing trials earlier.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@ShowMe I watched women's speed skating and men's alpine skiing trials earlier.

Watched the whole afternoon until new time at 5:00.  Now I'm watching the figure skating.  Just love that.  Sure hope the USA wins a gold soon.

Ice is on its way here, then snow.  Geesh.....

Had a beef pot pie for my dinner......lol

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe No way are we going to beat the Canadian pair!  Too dang good!  Those crazies are born on ice.....or snow.

Honored Contributor

The couples were fantastic.....now it's time for the ladies.