Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

Ok, going to heat up my dinner and then will be watching the Olympics on NBC tonight.  Am so glad they will be on.  Just love watching those gifted Olympians....  Hope and pray that N. Korea doesn't ruin it.  It's not their show....

Hope you all have a wonderful evening doing what ever you will be doing.....

Respected Contributor

Image result for vintage fairy  good morning gifs

Honored Contributor

TGIF Fluffettes!!!!!!!!!!!!

P_20180209_101605.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, Sammie! ❤️

wrote:

TGIF Fluffettes!!!!!!!!!!!!

P_20180209_101605.jpg

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate I know.....my sweet little peg-leg girl!

Hey, when are you guys gonna get the really bad weather, or is it happening now?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@loveschocolate I know.....my sweet little peg-leg girl!

Hey, when are you guys gonna get the really bad weather, or is it happening now?

@MickD, looks like Sunday morning. Freezing rain. 

Looks like Sammie is adjusting well. ❤️

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm home from Dr. D's....(primary).  BP was 120/60, heart beat 66/min., and weight was the same as it was when I got on the scale at Dr. G's at my last visit.  He asked me how I got there today....said I drove myself.  And I told him I drive myself to and from my treatment appointments.  He said he is concerned about my being alone....wishes I had someone closer to me....like my sister.....  And I said "OH, NO...THAT WOULD NEVER WORK."  He understands that.....he met her when she was here last time.....  Don't have to go back to him until June.  

Watched the Olympics last night.  Really enjoyed it.  Boy, there was a lot of falling.  Will be watching the opening tonight.  Am really looking forward to that.

It made it up to 55 here today.  And they are now predicting snow here tomorrow into Sunday.  Oh how I hope they are wrong about that.  

Had a call yesterday evening from Gooday.  They are in the process of having the new floors put in.  Had a problem because the tiles were not even and that was causing a problem with installing the wood strips...  They sure were not expecting that.  Then yesterday they went to see HRH.  He is about the same....still confused at times.  They are working on getting him balanced in his legs.  Poor guy has really been through a lot.  He will be 90 in September.  

Ok, it's almost time for our local evening news....  want to get the weather.  Then I will fix my dinner, clean up the kitchen, then watch TV tonight.  

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday night.  

Honored Contributor

@MickD......precious picture of Sammie.  Noticed that she's not wearing the collar anymore.  And looks like she is leaving the bandage alone.  Good girl.  

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Glad you had a good review from the doc!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe She does lick the cast once in awhile.....I'm sure it itches at times.

What's for dinner?