Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

[ Edited ]

@ShowMe morning!  It is so dry here....no run for me today.  I'm a walking raisin!

And.....18 years ago today my little buttercup was born!  Last night we ordered in Mexican food and watched It.  He has the day off of school, but has to work tonight...they're going to have a pizza party for him.  I'll make his fave dessert - chocolate brownie with chocolate chip cookie on top.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD........this is for your "little buttercup".  Sounds like he is having a big day planned for him.  Hope he has fun....

See the source image
Honored Contributor

@MickD, Happy Birthday to DS!!!

🎁🍪🎉🎁🎈🎊🎁

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Surfer Dude! 

See the source image

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe @loveschocolate @Preds Buttercup says thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

He's 18 months here

P_20180129_144435.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD.......do you have the brownies and chocolate chip cookie done yet??

Love the 18 mo. old picture of him.  

Honored Contributor

@Preds......hey girlfriend, good to see you.....  Hope all is well now.  Know things have been tough going for you.  Think of you often.....Heart  

Honored Contributor

@MickD, how cute!!! Love! 💕❤️💕❤️

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Preds......hey girlfriend, good to see you.....  Hope all is well now.  Know things have been tough going for you.  Think of you often.....Heart  

@ShowMe ... I may not be here, but my heart is always with you.  Things are good for me and I pray they will be for you.  Keep up the good work girlfriend.  Keep up the spirit and spunk.  And eat some dang junk food once in a while.  LOL  Gotta' get that weight back on you girl.  Lubs you honey.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe I bailed on the brownie cookie......too hot!  I bought him a big cupcake instead!   I know......bad mama!