Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

HRH's surgery went well.  As per Gooday's FB:  The gangrenous gallbladder was removed.  HRH is on a soft diet and the plan is for him to get up and out of bed today.

Great news!!!!  Thanks Mick for letting us know.

Off to pick my baby up from the groomers.  I missed her so, lol.  Have a great rest of your day everyone.

Honored Contributor

Sammie is scheduled to have surgery tomorrow.  The vet is going to put a permanent splint along the forearm down thru the wrist.  It will be in a permanent bent paw position.  85-90% successful with 85%ish mobility.  $5k for this.

Not happy and let husband know about it.  And I wish this would've been done sooner.  Poor girl.  The cast is off.  She has a cone around her head as there are sores on her leg.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, wow! Yes, it sounds like the surgery should have been done to begin with. Poor Sammie. Having pets that we love can be so expensive. Will keep you all in my prayers, and Ana, gooday, ShowMe, preds and @@dooBdoo who has been MIA too long. ❤️🙏

Honored Contributor

E0339782-313E-4AA7-BDA1-AB3364738726.jpeg❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD.....hoping the best for your precious little Sammie.  Yes, it is expensive, but our pets are our angels and we love them so.  

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate....adorable picture of Norbert.

Okay I'm outta here for awhile, still having issues with this forum.  I don't know why it's so wonky acting, but I'm not putting up with this, lol.

Yes, I hope DooBDoo is okay.  Haven't heard from her awhile.  

Take care all.

Esteemed Contributor

See the source image
Honored Contributor

Spoke with @ShowMe today.  Yesterday's treatment wore her out.  The nurse got a culture from her back.  

The roofers left nails all over the parking lot, and she picked up 15 nails around her car.....quit bending down and picking stuff up, woman!

She's not up to posting today......maybe tomorrow???

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, thanks for the update. Please update us on Sammie when you can. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Sammie is in post-op.  The vet said the ligaments were completely shot and the surgery went well.  We can bring her home tomorrow!  Thanks for asking....thanks for prayers everyone!  I love that big black blob!  Now, if someone can adopt husband I'll be good.