Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Happy NFL Football 

Sunday....Go Vikings!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Oh sweet Smiley!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 Love the pic!  Git your fireplace goin, woman!

Honored Contributor

@Lesa Another serious pic of yourself.....I think you're very focused......love it!

Honored Contributor

@shell garden Trouble is in the house!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 Fur, I see fur and eyeballs!

Respected Contributor

A gracious good afternoon ladies.

I haven't taken the time to read back but it's good to at least see that things seem status quo.

Company is still here.  They leave next Saturday.  Las Vegas will not be seeing us there any time soon.  It was nice to see our cousin (and his wife) who moved there a little over a year ago.  It definitely has tax advantages to live there but as to the STRIP....keep it!  Expensive, crowded and expensive.  Add to that, we don't care to gamble, meh.

Anyway, whilst here in the great southwest, things are going well.  HRH is showing his age and he really does not care to go out to eat much.  However, my SIL is spoiling him and feeding him anything and everything.  Last night he could barely button his pants!  The dogs watch over him like he's their child and HRH enjoys that.

@shell garden ~ please share with me  how you make your potato salad.  Mine is simple but my friends and family request it all the time.  Boiled red potatoes and eggs. Hellman's/Best Mayo, S&P, green onion and that's it.  My "trick" is that I cut the potatoes and eggs when they are very warm and salt and pepper as I go along if making a big batch.  Add the green onions and mayo and that's it.  I am not a fan of celery but my mom always added it along with a few pieces of crumbled bacon and a few tsps. of bacon grease.  Yum.  Please tell me how you make yours.

Okay, that's it for now.  Getting ready to go to a neighbor who invited us over to BBQ.

I hope all is well with you gals.  @ShowMe, if I get a chance this week, I'll give you a buzz, otherwise I'll talk to you when company leaves.

Respected Contributor

Oh don't you worry Mick! I am in the kitchen cooking up a storm...keeping warm

Image result for funny old lady freezing her butt off gif

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 I hope you're that crazy.....hahaha!

Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@fourpaws56 I hope you're that crazy.....hahaha!

I so crazy all my jackets button in the back!