Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

hi girls...did my pictures come through this time?

beautiful sunny day here, tomorrow calls for snow.....we shall see lol...

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 Those cats are like children!  Next, they'll be living in that high rise!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56, LOVE ❤️!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe@MickD, been doing laundry here. 

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe Well a sunny day makes a huge difference in winter months!

I know you're loving the grocery delivery service.....one less thing to worry about.

Husband is out for meeting and golf....must be nice....maybe working meeting/golf....

Laundry and some cleaning in a little bit.

Yes, the sun does make a difference.

The grocery shopping via internet is a wonderful thing.  It is taking some getting used to it, but I am catching on.  

Now about your DH.....what ever, meeting/golf.  At least he is out of the house so you can get your chores done.

Hope you had fun doing the laundry and some cleaning.  

Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56......your cat pictures are so cute.  Bet you have fun watching them play and sleep together....

Maybe you won't have snow tomorrow.  If you do, maybe it would be a good day to make a pot of soup.  

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe yes, I am glad that he was out of the house, but he needs to work too.....instead of flappin his gums!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

After getting the new groceries put away, fixed a light lunch, then felt really tired.  So, I sat on the sofa and fell asleep.  Slept for about 2 hours.  

Had my dinner.....one of Marie Callender's pot pies.  Very good, and I am stuffed.  Will be having one of the new BOOSTs I got today.....Will be having the strawberry.

Had a horrible thought a while ago....if there is a government shut down this Friday, those that are scheduled to get their SS next week may not get it at the expected time.  Has anyone heard anything about that.  Theresa called me earlier wanting to know when she would get her SS money (does this every month).  Told her I did know yet, but she needs to check with her bank next week to see if it arrives.  I am praying that they don't shut down.....that would be a mess, especially after they get back to work.  

Now that it is scheduled to get warmer for the weekend, I will be making a trip to Walgreen's for some medical needs.  Also want to get down to my Great Clips and get my hair cut.  It has been since before I fell that I have had it cut, and really I think it looks awful.....but some have said it looks pretty.  I will win with this one.  

Am watching HG....Property Bros.  They are always fun to watch.  

Didn't take any pills until just about 3:00 when I took 2 Tylenol ES.  Will be taking a pain pill at about 10:00 or so.  The pain started in at about 2:00, and I was getting ready to take a nap.....  taking it at about 10:00, it should be good for about 5 hours while I am sleeping......

Nothing else new here, so I will be shutting down for the night now.  Hope all is well with all of you, and that you all have sweet dreams.