Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@ShowMe She's trying to run around like a nut-ball!  Husband is now taking her 50 yards down the street to a green space to do her business.  It would be cruel to keep her in the backyard for 2 months.

His dog. His mistake on teaching her to jump up on the wall.  He's gonna deal with the appts!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe oh so the issue was that you were supposed to see them last March.....you saw an ID doc after you were discharged from the nursing facility.....who gives a flip?  Now I'm confused!

It's cleaner eating.....hahaha!

No dear, you are not confused  I had to go to the ID doc after discharged from the rehab facility.  That is where I had to walk so darn far to get to their office.  And that is why I really don't want to have to go back there at this time.  

Yes, I know it is cleaner eating.  Could do the tomatoes, radishes, onions, etc like that.....but the rest, don't think so.  

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe She's trying to run around like a nut-ball!  Husband is now taking her 50 yards down the street to a green space to do her business.  It would be cruel to keep her in the backyard for 2 months.

His dog. His mistake on teaching her to jump up on the wall.  He's gonna deal with the appts!

GOOD FOR YOU.....love it......

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Ya you could....everything is the same, except no meat-meat!  I will do eggs and fish if feel like it....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

As I said a little bit ago, I am exhausted now.  Think I am going to call it a night.  Need to calm down now and get ready for bed.  

Sweet dreams......Heart

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe. It's eyeball freezing weather, so keep em warm!

Honored Contributor

Hump DaaaaAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone must be frozen solid.

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Hump DaaaaAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone must be frozen solid.

Yep.....it is only about 15 out there right now.....but the sun is very bright.

Honored Contributor

While trying to go to sleep last night, I watched 120 Days on PBS World.  Very good show, and learned a lot.....  Recommend you check it out if you can.

Completed my grocery store shopping for the week.  Will be delivered between 2:00 and 3:00 this afternoon.  

Did sleep like a baby last night once I got to sleep.  Only woke up 1 time.  Had my breakfast.....and now I'm thinking of what I will fix for lunch.  Don't ask me what is for dinner.....cause I don't know yet.  

What is everyone doing today????

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Well a sunny day makes a huge difference in winter months!

I know you're loving the grocery delivery service.....one less thing to worry about.

Husband is out for meeting and golf....must be nice....maybe working meeting/golf....

Laundry and some cleaning in a little bit.