Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate wrote:

@ShowMeC65DE697-67F9-4AAB-920D-BC8FC329A713.jpeg

loves.....this is adorable.  And, another beautiful Golden......wonder if this one is a worker dog too????

Valued Contributor

@ShowMeJust read the "book" you wrote with the updates. Glad that your Dr.

visit went well, and  that you have such caring medical professionals. Hope your

Primary Dr. will stay the same, and that you don't have to find a new one.

Now just keep on "eating and drinking" so that you can gain

back some of that weight you lost.

Flowers3.jpg

Valued Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Sammie is not a happy camper this am.

P_20180111_095715.jpg

Sammie looks so sad. I'm sorry, Sammie. Hope you heal quickly.

@MickD

Honored Contributor

@MickD, poor Sammie....not happy at all! 

@ShowMe, my primary care doctor told me that the facility where I got my mammogram and ultrasound are utilizing computers to read their mammograms and ultrasounds and he’s seeing an unusually HIGH number of false positives. ( It’s all about money which is soooo wrong to put people through this).  The area they spotted last time turned out to be a 5mm cyst. He advised me to go to another health facility in May to get my screening mammogram and take it from there. 

Rest up and drink your boost. I will give you a call in a couple days. 

Rain, ice and snow moving in tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@Lesa Sammie is a good girl, but really dopey.  She can't understand the different levels of the hardscape.  I had to carry her off the spa as I couldn't trust her not to jump.

How is it going with you?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate A false positive would bugger me up a wall!  Not worth the stress!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Hi @MickD Things are going good here. Winter is over, and it isn't summer yet, so that makes us happy. 

Getting ready to sell this house. .. hopefully by the end of this month it will be ready. 

Honored Contributor

@Lesa Oh good luck on the sale!  That's a lot of work....I've only done it twice and never again!  Did you guys find a house????

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD wrote:

@Lesa Oh good luck on the sale!  That's a lot of work....I've only done it twice and never again!  Did you guys find a house????

@MickD  We haven't found a house yet. We check online every day. hmmmmm... buy one already built or have one built???? that is the question... It will work out the way it's supposed to.. that's what I think. 

Hope I'm right!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lesa I bet the market is good, so that helps!  Sell now and buy later!  Building would be fun....to be able to pick everything ya want!  Best of luck!