Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

No more rain for awhile.....the duck needs to stay in the pool.P_20180110_135133.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MKR14 Don't feel bad.  We all get posts deleted.  You were trying to be helpful, and that's all that counts!  Don't let any mod get you down!

You are always welcome and valued here.....that's for sure!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Awww... So sorry about Sammie's injury, @MickD. I paused in prayer for her. So easy for them to tear or dislocate something... Just like us. A happy upcoming birthday to your DS!!! 18. Where does the time go? I'd like to flip that hourglass some days. 😉

So sorry that happened to you, @MKR14! I think we can all relate and need to take posting breaks from time to time. Please check back in here, whenever the mood strikes you. ❤️

@loveschocolate ~ I got the app and I'm loving it!! Grocery shopping will be fun again, for a while at least. Thanks again! ❤️

@ShowMe ~ so sorry about the car battery, but at least your groceries were delivered. I hope everything was up to par and I'm praying for your best with the app't. Have things thawed out up there yet? It's much milder here, for now. My BFF was here for my birthday weekend and we even enjoyed taking a couple of the horses up the wooded mountain trail together. Saw an eagle soaring over the valley below! Appreciate the break from winter temps, but I actually think the fluctuations increase colds and flu bugs. That may be a coincidence. I dunno. Hard to know how to dress some mornings, so I keep a few sweaters at the office.

Love and hugs to you ~ and all who stop by! ❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@MKR14 Don't feel bad.  We all get posts deleted.  You were trying to be helpful, and that's all that counts!  Don't let any mod get you down!

You are always welcome and valued here.....that's for sure!

@MKR14@MickD is right. I have been zapped too! Take a break if you need to, but you are always welcome here. Take care. ❤️

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

No more rain for awhile.....the duck needs to stay in the pool.P_20180110_135133.jpg

@MickD, hahaha! 🦆

Honored Contributor

@WaJa61, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎁! Wow! You ride? I have always wanted to do that but I am a little scared. How do you “steer” a horse 🐴? 🤔

Honored Contributor

@MickD, how’s Sammie???

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate $435 later.....fortunately no break or fracture.  Just swollen ligaments.  The vet is going to have the orthopedist vet look at the xrays tomorrow for a second opinion.

She's on an additional pain med.  Minimal movement for 2 weeks and I have to keep the soft cast dry. Thank gawd we have everything patio'd in back....no walks.  I need to block the stairs tonight.

P_20180110_164401.jpg

Honored Contributor

@MickD, awwwwww. Minimal movement will be tough. Hopefully the second opinion will concur with the vet. Still, swollen ligaments is painful. Give Sammie a kiss from me! ❤️💗❤️

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate I have a soft spot for fur!  I am so glad I took her in.  She is not going to be happy....she's a spaz if you can tell!

We put her on special food for weight loss and she gained 5 lbs in a month.....no bueno.  I thought she was eating like a piglet.