Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

Happy Taco Tuesday!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Don't really have a lot to say at the moment....except I know I am very sad today.....

Haven't done much of anything today yet.....  Not feeling all that great.  Am slightly on the dizzy side, and am being careful when I am up walking around.  So, probably won't get a lot done today.  

What are you all doing today????

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, why are you sad? Today was my last day up at the school until after New Years. Yay! 

Rest up and make SURE you eat!

Honored Contributor

@MickD, LOVE 💕 your tree and table settings!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of vague language some my consider it political

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Thanks....I didn't do any garland though....bah humbug!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, neither did I. I am on the hunt for flocked garland to match the tree but didn’t 👀 anything that I liked. There’s always next year. 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Flocked garland would be awesome!  I haven't been to Michael's since before Thanksgiving.  They usually have a lot of different types of garland.  I got mine there about 10 years ago and it's holding up well......especially when I don't put it up every year!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@ShowMe, why are you sad? Today was my last day up at the school until after New Years. Yay! 

Rest up and make SURE you eat!

Oh loves.....if I even mentioned why I'm sad today, I would be banned as fast as I hit the post button......

Bet you're happy that your are finished with the school stuff until after the New Year.  Get plenty of rest in the mean time.....

I'm getting plenty of rest, and am trying to be better at eating.  

Honored Contributor

@MickD, I will be avoiding going out to the stores as much as possible for the next week. Cray, cray 😜 out there!