Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD wrote:

@ShowMe I am glad you got your banking stuff done!

Omaha Steaks chicken breasts with a salad and corn.  The flat iron steaks we had last night were delicious.

I am happy that is all behind me now.  It had been bothering me for some time....and it won't any longer.

Knew that was what the ad on TV was.  Glad you are enjoying all those goodies.  Curious about the flat iron steaks.  You liked them.  Boy, you are really eating well now.

Enjoy..... 

Honored Contributor

@MickD......love the pictures of your beautiful tree and table setting.  Really like the gold trees on the center of the table.....were they from the Q?  

Honored Contributor

With waking up early this morning, getting things done around here, then getting ready to go to the bank and handle that situation, I am really tired this evening.  Know I will be hitting the hay a bit on the early side tonight.  And will try to sleep in tomorrow morning.....will try to keep away from the news tomorrow because it won't be happy news for many of us........

Hope all of you have a good rest of your evening.....

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Yup....the gold trees are Dennis Basso.  One of the big ones doesn't work, so next year I'll just get some microlights and stuff em up in there.

We ate the chicken and it was melt in your mouth awesome!  I don't eat a lot of meat, so I need a day off tomorrow!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD  Thanks so much for sharing your pictures.  I really love your tree with the nice big ornaments. I don't think you need to add anything more next year.  LOL  Your table is what really jumped out at me.  I also have the DB finials in gold and love them.  I'm looking at your table and liking the pattern in the wood. I like those plates too. You have created a very beautiful, festive holiday home.

I have been baking cookies today and with all of the interruptions I only got two batches made.  So, tomorrow it's back to the kitchen and try to wrap up the cookie baking.  I'll do a day of candy making and hopefully I'll be ready for the big day.

I think I'll sleep until noon on Tuesday after Christmas. Doesn't that sound great?  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@lucymo my treeP_20171218_152116.jpg

P_20171218_152031.jpg

@MickD  Are the ornaments  new or have you had them for awhile?  I'm really loving them, they look so high end.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo the ornaments are 10ish years old.  I have roses, green pine cones, ivy and berries on the tree....sight unseen/kinda hard to see!  I was thinking of getting some sort of green picks next year.....dunno....my tree looks naked compared to your lovely! 

I get so many compliments on the table.  I would like to upgrade to something nicer.....someday...it's pier1 from the 90's!

Thanks for viewing!  I really love Christmas and decorating for my family.....

Have fun baking!  Oh, get some rest in between batches.....you won't make it til Tuesday.....hahaha!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Well DS has chosen the Omaha steaks pork chops for tomorrow.....whew.....I'll have to sit that one out....it's Chanukah and you know I've already blown it!  I'm a mess!  Where's the deidel?!?! Hahaha!

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cat, meme and text

Must be Taco Tuesday!  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@lucymo the ornaments are 10ish years old.  I have roses, green pine cones, ivy and berries on the tree....sight unseen/kinda hard to see!  I was thinking of getting some sort of green picks next year.....dunno....my tree looks naked compared to your lovely! 

I get so many compliments on the table.  I would like to upgrade to something nicer.....someday...it's pier1 from the 90's!

Thanks for viewing!  I really love Christmas and decorating for my family.....

Have fun baking!  Oh, get some rest in between batches.....you won't make it til Tuesday.....hahaha!

@MickD  Pictures never capture what the object or room really looks like.  I love your decorating.

I will get all of the 'kitchen' chores finished in time.  Have some ladies from church coming tomorrow just for coffee and cookies so I will get more done after they leave.  You're right, I do have to take breaks and eat cookies.  Come on over and join me, you could use a break too.  lol