Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@dooBdoo Sending you healing thoughts and well wishes!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Thinking of you today....I hope treatment went smoothly.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

@ShowMe @MickD @loveschocolate @dooBdoo 

@Gooday  @shell garden

And to all who visit this thread.

santa.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lesa How's it going????

Valued Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Lesa How's it going????

@MickD  Things are good here. Temperature was in the mid 40's for our walk yesterday and today. (Don't tell anybody, but I did wear gloves) lol.

Watching another trial. Todd Kendhammer ... was it an accident, or did he murder his wife? 

How are things where you are? Son doing ok?

Honored Contributor

@Lesa DS is doing okay.  Yesterday he came home and said - I told the class that I lost my best friend.  Poor kid.  His manager asked how he was doing yesterday, so that was nice of the jerk to follow-up....

40's is cold in your neck of the woods.....I'd be wearing gloves too!  I gotta check out that trial!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MickD wrote:

@Lesa DS is doing okay.  Yesterday he came home and said - I told the class that I lost my best friend.  Poor kid.  His manager asked how he was doing yesterday, so that was nice of the jerk to follow-up....

40's is cold in your neck of the woods.....I'd be wearing gloves too!  I gotta check out that trial!

Well, I hope Mr. Jerk will be more kind in the future. I especially hate when jerks act so jerky to kids. That really hurts.

Esteemed Contributor

WAKE UP!!!  LOL!

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

Waving to all the Fluffettes.  

Busy last two days and I'm resting today, lol.  I had to get a new alternator for my car.  I took my little shih ztu for grooming and my battery light popped on.  Geez, ...not here at the holidays, please ($$$).  So, I went by the car place and found out I needed an alternator.  "Okay, put one on".....$250 out the door.  Oh well, got that done in about an hour and a half. 

Windy and cold last night with lows of 29, (because of windy conditions)...and stay pretty cold today (I'm staying inside).  Warming up to the low 60's tomorrow, so that will be better.

LOVES...what a cute picture of Norbert.  He is so adorable.

SHOWME....hope your treatment went okay.  Rest today.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.  Less than 2 weeks before Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

See the source image