Respected Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@LIG1 I think you would really like this new HP TSV that will be on next Sunday. It is on PreSale and I am going to pre-order mine as I need to get the rose gold 17”. I am glad I returned the gold 15” Hp similar to this. Good things come to those who wait. Smiley Happy

Alex from HP said he would be on promoting the laptop later in the week in promos letting people know it is coming up. If I order mine tomorrow it will be here by December 5th. They must be in stock to get it that quick. I looked up the new Tech Live Support site and it looks better than the previous one.

I have ordered a few different laptops over the years that I had to return to QVC and the return was easy and fast. Some don’t agree with getting from a shopping channel or a Walmart store. The Toshiba I have now was from Walmart and is 5 years old. It has been a great computer but I am ready to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I worked hard and saved before I retired so I can buy the little things I would want to enjoy.

I should get my Amazon Echo Show tomorrow as I preordered it. I will pair it with my other two Echos. I think when I want a recipe I can follow it with a video on the Show. Merry Christmas to me. I always spend on others and it fun buying for myself. My iPad is a 3rd Gen and that will be the next thing I purchase in the future.

Shell Garden has been a delight and very helpful with my new laptop purchase. I didn’t order the rose gold the last time as I wasn’t sure of the true color and she explained it was beautiful. So it will be mine soon. I wanted a DVD Optical drive and at least 8 gb ram, as well as 2TB hard drive. I wanted a i5 system and it has that also.

I hope you get the laptop that fits your needs best soon. I always tape all the presentations of the laptop I buy so I can review them later and usually learn something I missed.

Even though I use my iPads more I need to have a computer for when I need to do things faster. This one fits the bill for me.

Thanks for the kind welcome. I feel like I found some nice new friends here. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MKR14~ I've actually been looking at the TSV HP, but planning to do a little more looking around with Black Friday coming up. I'm also looking at MacBook and several others... so hopefully, as you say, "good things come to those that wait."Smiley HappyHeart

I hope you enjoy your new goodies, including the Amazon Echo! How nice! Smiley HappyHeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@LIG1@shell garden@Preds@MKR14, good afternoon!!!! @MKR14, I love reading your posts about your traditions! ❤️

@shell garden, grrrr! 😜

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@LIG1@shell garden@Preds@MKR14, good afternoon!!!! @MKR14, I love reading your posts about your traditions! ❤️

@shell garden, grrrr! 😜

@loveschocolate...............

Image result for animated laughing
Honored Contributor

USC beat UCLA last night.  The QB used to play for the HS down the street.  I hit the hay after that...sick with sore throat.  Watched football all day. MSU won, Wisconsin won.

I have an earache, and am stuffed up.....the throat is a little better.  I slept awful.  DH gave it to me.....@#$%$#!!!!!!  Another day of sitting and doing laundry.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loveschocolate Happy anniversary!

Wrong person......jeez.

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

USC beat UCLA last night.  The QB used to play for the HS down the street.  I hit the hay after that...sick with sore throat.  Watched football all day. MSU won, Wisconsin won.

I have an earache, and am stuffed up.....the throat is a little better.  I slept awful.  DH gave it to me.....@#$%$#!!!!!!  Another day of sitting and doing laundry.

@MickD.....awwww,sweetie, feel better soon.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@loveschocolate Happy anniversary!

Wrong person......jeez.

@MickD....yep, I caught that, lol.  You don't feel good so you're allowed one mistake, lol.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AGAIN, LOVES.....BEHAVE!  

Honored Contributor

The patio isn't close to being dry.  The light part was the brown color after it was acid washed.  I think we want the patio a shade darker than the coping......what a mess.  The coping is way too light. The coping should be the dark color and the patio the lighter color......P_20171119_095815.jpg