Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate We lost to Northwestern 31-30 and play Penn this Saturday.....will lose.

Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

The pool guys are applying the pebble coat.  Yay.....progress!

We didn't do the foggers or laser lights yesterday.  Good thing as there's concrete bags, dust, big hoses, etc out front.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD, Michigan State is tough. I never count them out!!  Are they playing at home???? 

Honored Contributor

Just popping in to let you all know what the heck is going on with me.  I'm ok.....just still have blurred vision and hard to read.

Called Dr. G's office this am.....they called me back......want me to go in there tomorrow.  So have 2:30 pm appt. with Dr. G.   First time to see him since I was in the hospital.......  No treatment is scheduled for tomorrow......just for him to check me over and discuss what he will be doing with me......  His girl told me she sort of heard something about him using the Urvoy (very toxic) and Opdivo (very potent) together......  The Urvoy was the first treatment I got (got 6 of them before they started the Opdivo.   Dr. G mentioned this to me before, so it is no surprise.  Said there wasn't enough of the results from the biopsies like I had for a different treatment.

No telling how many errors I have made on here today, but did want you all to hear it from me.   Will let someone know tomorrow after I get home what took place in the meeting with Dr. G.......  Please continue with the prayers.  I am a long way from healing from my fall.....but have made some really good progress....

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate MSU is home.....they're such a young team with room to grow.  Fingers crossed!

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe Thanks for the update!  I hope your vision clears up.  Are you okay to drive??  Prayers being sent your way.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The pebble coat is done.  Tomorrow it will be acid washed - which will bring out the pebble, glass and abalone shell features.

P_20171030_133744.jpg

P_20171030_133744.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe, continued prayers!!!

@MickD, how deep is the pool??? Looking great!

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate it should be 6 1/2 feet .....better be.. and the Baja ledge is 18 inches-ish.  We couldn't go any deeper than 7 feet.

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy halloween gif

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."