hi girls!

Image result for farm morning gifs

@fourpaws56.....LOL, You just won't do.

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MKR14, glad the news so far is good!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@MickD, hope you feel better soon!! 

@shell garden, you are a trip!!! I am terrified of Pennywise!!! 

So, the other day I almost stepped on a dead squirrel in the yard. Gross! We think it got bonked on the head with a walnut. The irony. 

OK ... I lost it on this!!!!!  I dropped in to chat and got so tickled on this that all I could do was laugh and cry!  Lost my breath from giggling so much for so long.  Thanks @loveschocolate!  I must have needed that.  LOL

@MickD@ ... Hope you are feeling better today.  I loved seeing your furbabies and @MRK NY's. 

@shell garden ... sorry your plans got changed.  Dang weather does that.  We are expecting rain for the next couple of days.  We'll see.  Looks like @dooBdoo may get more.  I've worried for our niece and family.  They are in the Perdido area of FL.  Just another watch and see.

@Gooday ... Your brother has no clue what's ahead with HRH, but he'll learn.  Take care of yourself now.  You are home and try to relax a little.

@ShowMe ... I hope you are home.  I'm so sorry for what you have been thru and for your friend Shirley.  Did Mr. Lucky give the cold shoulder for a while?  My cats always did that when I'm come home from vacations or the hospital.  It was their way of saying "How Dare You Leave Me!", but they got over it quickly.  Love and hugs to you both and Hey to sis.

Okay ... forgot what else I was going to say, so I'll be back later to hopefully fill in the blanks.  LOL

@Oh, @MRK NY ... I checked out your pics in Home, too.  Awesome work and you should be so proud of them.

@MickD ... Loved your table and decor.  DH asked if he needed to get down our stuff and I just glared at him. Smiley Happy  Not in the mood!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds. I am here to serve!!! Lol!!!! Just got back from the chocolate festival. I have chocolate covered bacon, peanut butter and chocolate fudge, and sea salt dark chocolate covered caramels. Got DD a caramel and milk chocolate covered apple and dropped it off at her work. 

@MickD, go SPARTY!

Waving hello to all stopping by!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honored Contributor

@Preds I hope you have a relaxing day!  That's all you need .....is to unpack and decorate....wuh?  Only with beer in hand!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@fourpaws56 That pic is udderly ridiculous!  Have you picked THE costume out yet???

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G