Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@loveschocolate oh no!  How often do you find a dead squirrel in a yard....yuck!  Death by walnut!

If I don't feel better, husband will have to go to the store.  I am one cookie shy of tossing some!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

AFE10839-DA61-4837-A0EC-7DB88AD827CB.jpeg

Precious is our 12 1/2 year old Shih-Tzu. She is also the avatar photo on this forum of mine. Her full name is Precious Lady Madonna. Precious because she is, lady named for my daughter’s dog she had to put down a few days before I got Precious, and Madonna as that is my name. Got all the names in one and they sounded cute together. The little tiera I bought years ago on EBay.  She sat right there until I was done and then laid down and took a nap. This photo was taken a few months ago. I hope everyone enjoys and loves their pets as much as we do this little girl. Just enjoying every day with our girl. She has been doing much better the last month being on heart medicine. I would love to see a phot of your dog. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MKR14, your furbaby is soooo cute!!! I had a shih-tzu/poodle mix dog years ago. Best dog ever! Then we had two Lhasa Apsos. One lived to be 16 years old. That was our last dog, that was 6 years ago. We now have kitty cats. Five of them, to be exact. They were all strays we took in. I used to foster cats, but haven't done that in awhile. I would get attached. I love animals but not a fan of squirrels right now. They have taken up residence in my attic. We need to cut that walnut tree down. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MKR14

P_20171006_130209.jpg

P_20171006_130229.jpg

P_20171006_130053.jpg

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MKR14 Your PLM is precious!  I love her coloring!

Respected Contributor

@MickD Adorable.  Thanks for sharing. I think we know who runs your house too! I love to see animals just hanging out. No matter big or small they grab our hearts and allow “us” to spoil them. They really do bring us joy with their kisses and running to greet us. If we are gone a few minutes or a few hours they greet us the same way. Lucky for all of us. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@MKR14, glad the news so far is good!!! ❤️❤️❤️

@MickD, hope you feel better soon!! 

@shell garden, you are a trip!!! I am terrified of Pennywise!!! 

So, the other day I almost stepped on a dead squirrel in the yard. Gross! We think it got bonked on the head with a walnut. The irony. 

@loveschocolate....you love Pennywise.  HA HA HA

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for animated happy autumn saturday
Esteemed Contributor

Waving to everyone.

Well, it's raining outside (ever so softly)...not due to NATE.  We are supposed to get about an inch of rain and not much wind when NATE comes through.  I think Atlanta will get more and we are about 2 hours from Atlanta, but will keep an eye on it.  

@Preds....are y'all getting any?  How about you, @loveschocolate?

@MKR14...saw your pictures of knitting/crocheting on the other thread.  JUST BEAUTIFUL and so talented you are.  My grandmother (mom's mother) was always crocheting and knitting, afghans, blankets, etc....even those toilet paper cover made out of dolls with those huge dresses, >>...Remember those?  Anyway, she tried to teach me, but I had no patience for that nor the talent, lol.  When I was little around 8 years old, I remember my great grandmother would come up to my grandmother's home and we used an empty bedroom to do quilts.  I helped but the cotton down on the quilt frame...those memories will stay with me forever.

@MKR14@MickD....LOVE THE PICTURES OF YOUR FUR BABIES.  I have a shih ztu too and the love of my life.  She is spoiled rotten and she knows it, lol.  @MKR14....I am sorry to hear your baby does not feel well.  Please let us know what the tests say and hope it's something that they can remedy.  I know it is heartbreaking to you and your DH to see her like this.  Keeping you and your baby in prayers.

@ShowMe....I know you're reading here, so just come on out and play, lol.  Hope you are feeling better and tell sis hello from all of us.  Let us know how you are doing.

Waving to @dooBdoo@Gooday@fourpaws56@Lesa@MaRina@LIG1 and others I haven't mentioned stopping by.

Was going to do some things today, but since it's raining...keeping my bahunkus at home, lol.

Honored Contributor

Happy College Game Day Fluffettes!

MSU is playing U of M in the big house....lawd have mercy!