Honored Contributor

Re: SHOWME'S Mr. Lucky......

@MickD, she said on Facebook maybe by the 17th they would get power. 

I am having a big, sloppy burger for dinner. I am starving!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate  That's a long time without power..yikes!

Another burger dinner!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Well, this week just keeps getting better and better.  Just got a call from our attorney that our buyers backed out of the contract.  Their reason: we would not give them a home warranty.  Did they think we are idiots? Our place was built in 1988. What the hekk?

DH and I are actually relieved because they yanked our change so much.  Quite honestly, it is not going to change our lives for now.

Next step is to list it with my BFF.  Our lawyer will have us sign papers to give them power of attorney and we'll be on our merry way.

I'm off to eat my baked potato.  Don't have much of an appetite.

@fourpaws56 - Love the hairball.  PURRFECT!

Honored Contributor

@Gooday I am so so sorry the deal fell through.  Why did they wait all this time to bail?  I guess it was within their right due to the parameters of the contract...of course.  Home warranty....pfffft.  Good riddance and now those dang gypsies will be out of your hair forever....dang gypsies.

Rest up and try not to have a nervous breakdown...

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

http://flipagram.com/f/Otw1Oebpb5

A GREAT Smiley video!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning flufferetts, 

@Preds Thank you for your kind loving words, means a lot. He's such a blessing and will bless others on his journey. You too live in the path of the storm, yikes glad you're ok.

@Gooday usually a yr warranty comes with buying a home, but not from the sellers. It wasn't meant to be they buy it. Hope you sale it soon. Also hope you feel better soon.

@shell garden, how's the cleaning up going? 

@Showme thinking about you! 

@dooBdoo, hope your doing ok. I'm sure you are happy the storm is over.

Have a wonderful day everyone! 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

http://flipagram.com/f/Otw1Oebpb5

A GREAT Smiley video!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

THIS HAS MADE MY DAY........Heart

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Thanks for the tear-jerker!  I love that dawg!

Honored Contributor

GOD BLESS AMERICA......

Mornin one and all.  Hope all is well with you today.  

Sure wish we would hear from LESA......We need to know if they are ok.  Still haven't heard from my friend in The Villages......  Probably everyone is without power.  

I was having sort of a down day yesterday.  All of the sudden there was a knock at my front door.  You know who beat me there.  I asked who it was, and a man's voice said I have flowers.  Told him my cat was right there at the door and asked him to set them outside the door, and I would get them when he was gone.  If I get my cane and go to the door with it, Mr. Lucky knows not to even try to get out.....lol  When I picked them up, it was all wrapped in red tissue paper.  Once I got in to it, it was a beautiful fall arrangement.....  Three beautiful yellow roses, rust colored mums, a beautiful lily, yellow daisies, and several other fall colored flowers....... all in a very pretty green ceramic vase.  This is not the first time this friend has sent me flowers.....and of course I cried......  What a beautiful surprise on a down day.  Yes, I am so blessed with beautiful friends.

Not doing much today.  It did rain last night, and has been cloudy all morning and does look sort of like it wants to rain again.  They were predicting we should have some rain almost all day tomorrow.  

GOODAY......sorry about the deal falling through.....  But it just wasn't meant to be.  They would have been trouble if it would have been sold to them.  Agree, it is best if your BFF lists and sells for you....and good that your attorney will handle it for you.  Good luck.

MARINA..... thanks.  I have never heard of there being a one year warranty on a residence that old.  Maybe that is the law in CA.  Yes, there is a time period for insurance on a new house here......as it is probably all over for new houses.  

SHELL.....bet you are still picking up branches.  It doesn't all have to be done in one day.....but knowing you, you will have it done and ready to be picked up ASAP...

Had a phone call from Jeanne upstairs last night.  When I told her that I had gotten my hair cut and how cute it looks, she just had to come down to see it.  She said it looks the cutest she has seen it.  We chatted for a bit, and of course Mr. Lucky had to get some loving from her.  She thinks he is just precious.  

Looking out the front window this morning I noticed some of the trees across the street are starting to turn.  It won't be long.....and soon it will be fall.  Can hardly wait for it.  Favorite time of the year.

Ok, hope everyone has a wonderful day.  Have a few things I need to get done today.....  Tomorrow is laundry day, and then Friday is cleaning day.  

Honored Contributor

Hump DAaaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!